Not in the face!
Apr 8, 2008
West Country
www.rhino-trikes.co.uk
Guy's come on now :rolleyes:

Robbo good call!

Carl has apologised for his impertinent ambiguous comment; "Over to you Mod's"
Now some constructive help is in order.

Both guy's are well known on the forum and on the scene so I am sure there are people out there that can help!

I have had many dealings with Carl and have found him to be a very efficient, courteous seller who is willing to go to some lengths to sort out problems.
It sounds as though he has made the heinous mistake of trusting a fellow baller, just like the rest of us do when we leave our markers and kit in the safe zone unattended! It doesn't make him wrong, just a little naive!

Can we get the thread back on topic now and see if anyone can help the guy out? :D

Yeah, I know this post is a bit out of date now! Can I help it if I type slow :p

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London
And the only way for you is out with a ban I think :cool:

Your right, not very constructive. I hope the mods can help this guy out, Wait and see how this plays out, but if all else fails . . quote "brute force" ;)

vmaxnick

Not in the face!
Apr 8, 2008
West Country
www.rhino-trikes.co.uk
Your right, not very constructive. I hope the mods can help this guy out, Wait and see how this plays out, but if all else fails . . quote "brute force" ;)
Tom, sorry mate but your suggestions are not very constructive either, the guy's already lost a packet. now you want him to go and harass a couple of pensioners over a debt which isn't anything to do with them! what's that going to get him except arrested?
This isn't primary school fella :p

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Impulse Raider/Carl

My initial post wasn't aimed at making light of your situation, more a reaction to the growing feeling around these parts that the mods are here to wipe your collective arses...we aren't (just in-case you are missing the tone of my post), the moderators on here do there utmost to make this a safe place to trade ,to the point they have (historically and recently) got involved to a fundamentally personal level,we will help as and when we can, but we rely on you guys to look after your own deals as you would in any other situation in life.

Everyone not a mod ...butt out and don't give him a hard time ,the tone was incorrect but we sympathize with the problem (if not the diction ;) ).

Carl ,

I/We appreciate the fact you are a solid trader on here ,it doesn't go un-noticed :)

Dskize

zuko

you r under surveillance
Sep 12, 2008
Hounslow, London
Mate, if you have parted with money, cash in hand, and you are getting no where, go back to his "parents house", start knocking on their door, annoy the fu&k out of anyone in the house until you get your goods ! Its the only way im afraid !
Tom, Tom, Tom ;-) hold your horses my friend.

James is a regular and a close friend of Andy who runs with Luke a paintball venue called Tower Paintball in London.

I do not know him that much, though he seems to be a sound guy. He used to attend walk-ons at Tower on the regular basis,

but not anymore, as he formed with some other guys a paintball team called London Hazard for which he plays at the moment.

He is still training at Tower Paintball with his team every other Sunday before the (every other) Tuesday's walk-ons.

By the way Tom, James came down for a couple of minutes on the last walk-on at Tower Painball on Wednesday, the 4th of March.

He spoke to Luke. We didn't chat.

Impulse raider,

The London Hazard team are going to play at UCZ Paintball Park (Devon), 8th March 2009 in NSPL league.

If you are going to go, you can meet him there.

Alternatively you can get in touch with Andy or Luke from Tower Paintball and ask them about James Davis, the photographer

website http://www.towerpaintball.com/contact.php

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=798835619&ref=profile#/group.php?gid=23188500970&ref=mf

I hope this helps.

Regards,

zuko

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Zuko

That has got to be the most help anyone has provided in a single post mate.

Carl

I think this will land up in the gold thread mate, when you have calmed down read through the entire thread it is mint!

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London
Tom, Tom, Tom ;-) hold your horses my friend.

James is a regular and a close friend of Andy who runs with Luke a paintball venue called Tower Paintball in London.

I do not know him that much, though he seems to be a sound guy. He used to attend walk-ons at Tower on the regular basis,

but not anymore, as he formed with some other guys a paintball team called London Hazard for which he plays at the moment.

He is still training at Tower Paintball with his team every other Sunday before the (every other) Tuesday's walk-ons.

By the way Tom, James came down for a couple of minutes on the last walk-on at Tower Painball on Wednesday, the 4th of March.

He spoke to Luke. We didn't chat.

Impulse raider,

The London Hazard team are going to play at UCZ Paintball Park (Devon), 8th March 2009 in NSPL league.

If you are going to go, you can meet him there.

Alternatively you can get in touch with Andy or Luke from Tower Paintball and ask them about James Davis, the photographer

website http://www.towerpaintball.com/contact.php

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=798835619&ref=profile#/group.php?gid=23188500970&ref=mf

I hope this helps.

Regards,

zuko

cool :)

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
I think the mods should help as I also got ripped off at the same place.
I bought 2 toast,2 butter portions and 1 tea and it came to £9.70,how the hell can it be allowed to continue.
Now I want one of you to......;):rolleyes:
Ball ache,Carl....:p

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Impulse Raider/Carl

My initial post wasn't aimed at making light of your situation, more a reaction to the growing feeling around these parts that the mods are here to wipe your collective arses...we aren't (just in-case you are missing the tone of my post), the moderators on here do there utmost to make this a safe place to trade ,to the point they have (historically and recently) got involved to a fundamentally personal level,we will help as and when we can, but we rely on you guys to look after your own deals as you would in any other situation in life.
got to agree with this, i must get 20+ pms a week where one of you is having an issue with another member on here. and I'm sure its the same for gassy. and this is why we have strengthened the classified rules. if you can even post a thread and follow the rules of sale. then how can you be trusted as a seller. sorry guys but i am running out of sympathy for doggy deals gone wrong.
THB its your own fault, you meet him in a car park and handed over cash. if it had been me id have knocked off £100 and said ill pay you the rest when i get all the other bits /?

Status
Not open for further replies.