Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

name change

who is this T/L person everybody is on about?...

Oh yeah its me isn't it.:eek:

Well I couldn't resist rejoining seeing as somebody posted up about a walk-on at my home site and got half the facts wrong.

Anyhow admit you all missed my innane comments, surreal Pictures and annoying colourfull signature pictures.[now with added pull down menus on some sites].

Oh and on an after thought it looks like the heavy handed modding seems to died of abit and we are back to normal running again:D :D :D

PS. I expect this to get editted at some stage;) :D

Ha!

We weren't being heavy-handed, you were out of order...notice how we let you and everyone else come back even after undying protestations of how we were satan's little helpers and y'all were never coming back? That's cos we're forgiving..like Jesus but without tha fish and loaves trick

>>>I'm only on here cos t/l was banned.
Wanted to see what forum banned him.
Now I'm on here instead of the other one
Get to know more and talk more of course

So if we ban him again, we get more new members? Hmmm, I like that math...where's tha red button gone?

rancid

Mother, is that you?
who is this T/L person everybody is on about?...

Originally posted by T.B.F.K.A.T.L.
Oh and on an after thought it looks like the heavy handed modding seems to died of abit and we are back to normal running again:D :D :D

Nup it hasn't. When you and Tiny Peter start talkin about each other's socks again, you're off.

To be honest, if I could be arsed to read what LJ wrote about me when he scuttled under his rock, I might just do him now and save some time.

Re: who is this T/L person everybody is on about?...

Originally posted by rancid
Nup it hasn't. When you and Tiny Peter start talkin about each other's socks again, you're off.
I've never talked about anybodies socks to my knowledge. Underpants then you might have got me?[mmmmm Y-fronts]

Originally posted by Dark Warrior
That forum is more regulated than this one is, which is why the comments are few and far between.
Not in the bits I can see try hitting the forum leaders button at the bottom of that site to see what I mean [hint of the day: try all the buttons to see what they do;) ]

Originally posted by TJ Lambini
We weren't being heavy-handed, you were out of order...notice how we let you and everyone else come back even after undying protestations of how we were satan's little helpers and y'all were never coming back? That's cos we're forgiving..like Jesus but without tha fish and loaves trick
I've explained why I came back, to clear up a few discrepencies in somebodies posting and I felt it was my dutie to the community as a whole to correct it.[seeing as i have to marshall the event and theres nothing worse then marshalling a group of upset ballers who were promised something and its totally different]

Originally posted by TJ Lambini
So if we ban him again, we get more new members? Hmmm, I like that math...where's tha red button gone?
Your being nasty to me:( . I've been a good boy since I've been back and look no spamming [well nearly none]. I'm going to go away and cry.:( :(
You big bully;)