Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Namedropping

Poppacap

EFIL4AGGIN
Jan 29, 2006
Visit site
Why do people feel the need to namedrop at every opportunity ? There appears to be a couple -at least- of users on here that try to kiss pro ass non stop. I fully respect professional ballers and look up to them as far as ability goes but when I have been in a position to meet them I haven't then felt the need to tell everyone about it as often as possible.

I'm not sure what a psychiatrist would say but it smacks of insecurity within your self when you have to be known to be known ,you know?

bit sad really.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
I think this may just be the loneliest thread ever. Well done.

Perhaps I'm being elitist but I sincerely doubt introspection occupies much of the time of the average paintballer or teenager and when you combine the two (as is often the case around here) the result is usually drunken hormones with a gun.:)

Nick Brockdorff

Jul 9, 2001
www.uglyducklings.dk
Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards Paul Richards

:D

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
My turn to name drop.

Who is that good scandinavian player with the surname Brockdorff?

Ah thats it.....

Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff Freddie Brockdorff

:p

Poppacap, name and shame dude. I have not seen you cause any arguments recently :)

Poppacap

EFIL4AGGIN
Jan 29, 2006
Visit site
Lol, I wasn't really after a reply I was hoping the offenders would maybe take the hint and realise we're not impressed, kind of a hint at life.

Poppacap

EFIL4AGGIN
Jan 29, 2006
Visit site
Where's the comment about the Firm gone?

Do you mean their name dropping like when they've put a load of work into organising a clinic with a Pro player/s :rolleyes:
I removed it as it was meant in humour but could of and obviously was taken the wrong way ...if teh cap fits.

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
Well to kiss arse is one thing but to sell some thing for a friend is another wouldn't you say.

if you are going to make digs at people but try and disguise with humor, popacap which by the way i thought the come back's on some of the treads yuou have made are some of the best i have read well don't mate it doesn't suit you and i take it personal that you would make them when i am selling a gear for a friend who happens to be pro.

I don't kiss arse it is not in my nature i have been to Ryan's house and stayed there and some of the other on dynasty guys and xsv and infomas so if because it is a pro that i am selling gear for offends you then take it else where mate and make digs at the people who do know **** all about paintball and can only play behind a keyboard while there mothers make there tea.