Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Namedropping

Poppacap

EFIL4AGGIN
Jan 29, 2006
Visit site
I once threw the V’s at Chris Lasoya, does that count?

Markie -The Joke I made about your team was “how about anyone from the Firm” Not “How about Markie C” .However after I posted it, I re-read my original post and realised that because of that I was being more offensive to your team personally than I intended hence the Edit ½ an hour later ,don’t get me wrong I love a good argument but I didn’t mean to start the one that was about to happen ,so the only apology I will make is for initially misreading the reaction to the dig ,and yes It was totally meant as a humorous dig, like it or not your team for various legitimate reasons meet professional players quite often and on this forum they (some, not all) are more than happy to drop that in whenever they are given the chance, I was not suggesting you or they are arse kissers I was not very subtly hinting they were name droppers but I see what could have been taken from it.

I suppose as long as you brush your teeth afterwards it won’t do anyone much harm,oops ;)

The people I’m referring too are the people who follow pro’s around like their lips are stuck on with loctite, quote them verbatim even if it’s obvious they are talking out there arse and take any opportunity to tell you what such and such said to them when they were hanging out together, even if they did manage to salvage some decent information, by the time its passed on its just another crock of **** and the point of it has been lost in a sea of clagnuts..Is this you ? (no, not you Markie) if so you know who you are

Sell their gear--- not your soul

Aaaaaaighhht

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Hehehe - hell yeah - pod bitching... is all them smaller siblings are good for eh? ;)

Well we will have to share Tom "Little One" and his brilliant pod bitching skills this weekend.... Fine with you Tom? We will buy you milk and cookies as special treat? :p
Milk and cookies? Don't patronise me :( lol

Althoughhhh... Milk and Cookies DO sound good... dammit. See you in the staging area then :(