Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Namedropping

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Before the anger and self-loathing goes any further what is obviously called for is a 12-step program for name-droppers. The first step is to openly admit you have a problem so what I'd like to see from here on out in this thread is public admissions.

SAMPLE--My name is Mikey601 (just an example) and I am a name-dropper.

The journey of a 1000 miles (or 2200 kilometers) begins with the first step. Let the healing begin.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Im the opposite ,im a drop namer ....

pan drops , lemon drops... and cough drops ..they're all mine

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
dropping Ryan Greenspans name is like getting the tour of someones fancy new house, then realising you have a steaming dog-turd on your shoe, and you have trapsed it all through the place, and the place smells like turd, and you have to fess-up and admit that you just smeared crap all over the place because you can't look where you tread and take care to avoid treading in things you shouldn't.
Thats what dropping Gropespans name out actually does. Pick some better names to drop out will ya!

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
dropping Ryan Greenspans name is like getting the tour of someones fancy new house, then realising you have a steaming dog-turd on your shoe, and you have trapsed it all through the place, and the place smells like turd, and you have to fess-up and admit that you just smeared crap all over the place because you can't look where you tread and take care to avoid treading in things you shouldn't.
Thats what dropping Gropespans name out actually does. Pick some better names to drop out will ya!
take a pill

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
lol, that wasn't hard-core. That was a little babbie-rant. I have far more hard-core rants up my sleeve than that...
BTW, Missy is a 38 yr old 325lb Harlem Love-machine. Calling Missy a kid is flattering, but will get you a fore-arm smash just the same.
Fact is, if Ryan and I were to have a 'run-in' you wouldn't find his body 'til bath-night. Luckily for him, I'm one of the few females in Paintball he hasn't tried to grope-up yet...