Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

naughty dog nxt shocker bargain price

kieronzak

Jan 31, 2009
trade

well what are u thinking of greg? im open to any serious offers but some cash involvement would be nice..any pistols considered but happy to listen to any kind of trade to the total cost..and no xbox thanks im a ps3er!

kieronzak

Jan 31, 2009
trade

i meant cash offers snax not trade..a poster of a player is worth 40quid?? why? does it have a good rof? ok to make it clear..cash and paintball equipment im happy to consider thatl help on the field.. no games posters mugs etc...cheers to all

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
it was a part ex not trade, well some off the stuff i have been offered on pbn nation for it is around the £35/40 mark

urbangreg

Platinum Member
Jul 9, 2008
Walsall
www.warpedgear.com
i tell you what i will sell my NXT and if ive sold before you got rid of it i will let you know mate but i have a freind who is showing some intrest. i have some non paintball goods you can have. and a empire kit bag. but if not i will get back to you when i got the cash from my NXT

kieronzak

Jan 31, 2009
naughty dog

im not taking the pee snax..just amazed that a poster is worth that but ok mate cheers for the interest..greg ok no worries give me a shout im in no mad rush to sell..just dont want it to go to waste ..whats wrong with your nxt to make u prefer mine?

kieronzak

Jan 31, 2009
trade

ah ok nah mate im getting a new etek but cheers anyhoo..yep the dawg is a true beast..only selling as its not getting any use n its a shame to let it gather dust. keep in touch if u get some cash together