Post 2 on this thread, from me:

"Will you take 160 for this?"

Post 3 on this thread, from you:

"Yep, I'm happy with that matey".

Am I missing something?

kieronzak

Jan 31, 2009
ho hum

selective editing..the post from you read will you take 160 for this if i pick it up....if you are not driving down to pick it up then the context is redundant..

kieronzak

Jan 31, 2009
this is ridiculous

squirm? i believe i just gave u a valid answer..u offered 160 if u came to pick the marker up..i agreed to this.. you then thought to ask where i am..belatedly. threfore your offer was..ill thought out..and redundant. any more jibes to entertain the viewers?

The Comedian

Feb 27, 2009
East of Eden
I don't need to entertain anyone - you have already done that by the hole you have dug for yourself, and it's clear that you cannot see the basic flaws in your argument.

I have already reported this to the Mods, so I will let them take a view.

kieronzak

Jan 31, 2009
ho hum

again..thats fine..if its bothering you that much thats your choice. but as stated..the only offer you made on the thread was for picking the marker up to avoid paying the full price. which was nonsense as you hadnt even thought to see where i was located. as stated before i have no problem agrreing with what the mods decide..but i fail to see the hole? i am entitled as a seller to sell this marker to whomever i want to..as your original offer was unworkable..as you didnt want to drive hundreds of miles to me..it was open to offers. no matter what else transpired..the marker goes to who i wish to sell to. and that was to the guy who offered the full asking price. to jibe at me for selling to the highest bidder..thats my perogative.

The Comedian

Feb 27, 2009
East of Eden
The problem I have is that you seem unwilling or unable to grasp the simple fact that you had agreed to sell the gun to me by post number 3 of this thread.

As far as I am aware, this forum does not make it a condition that you find out where the seller lives before you agree to a price.

Your argument relating to me "belatedly asking you where you live" does not make any sense, particularly as you had already told me that you work as a delivery driver and so would be able to meet me at some mutually convenient location.

The facts are that, after agreeing to this sale and then rearranging everything with me via PM, with you then take it upon yourself to sell it at a higher price to someone else, while at the same time arranging to meet up with me via PM.

Agreeing to one thing and then doing another is not what the "For Sale" thread is for.

All the Mods need to do is to check your PM's to me, then compare those to the thread.

As I said, you need to get your argument clear in your head - if you have one - before you get involved in one.

kieronzak

Jan 31, 2009
shocker

no im sorry mate but your getting it wrong... put simply i agreed on the thread to sell to you if you came and collected the marker..as that wasnt possible that rendered the deal obsolete..we then discussed alternative methods..but as i asked twice..until you post an offer its open to anyone..if you read youl see that..i told u to be quick making an official offer as others could jump in..your original offer was null and void as you couldnt fufill the requirements..i.e driving to collect the marker.

kieronzak

Jan 31, 2009
hmm

and be careful what you state..u did not know what my occupation was before making the offer on thread 3..u made an offer to collect marker. but u didnt check before hand to see where i was .its not a rule to check my location before offering to collect...its common sense. read your last post..the deal agreed was to involve you collecting the marker. you then found out you couldnt.. i made the point i may be able to meet..not i definately will..but i may..i then asked you to make an offer on the thread..as the original no longer applied. i also stated if you didnt make an offer then its open to other offers..as per the rules

kieronzak

Jan 31, 2009
on post 47 you are stating a lie..which i imagine can be checked. by thread 3..you were not aware of my occupation or that i could meet you..this was made apparent to you after you made an offer to pick it up..hence the belated comment by me. you made an initial offer to me to pick up the marker..before knowing my location or occupation.