ne wargamers here?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Liz
Hi Chip

They are talking about fantasy wargaming - you know, the thing where you have little models of fantasy creatures & run them through scenarios. Best known version to non-gamers is called Dungeons & Dragons. The posts are referring to different formats & game types.

I, of course, know nothing about this subject either & have never indulged in AD&D, 40k, Space Hulk or that one (can't remember the name off hand) that's based on American Football. Naturally, I don't have any Space Hulk marines & definitely don't have any skaven, dwarf or human teams for the last mentioned game.
You'll mean blood bowl although I have no idea............:confused:

Paul.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Paul_collier

You'll mean blood bowl although I have no idea............:confused:

Paul.
Ah, that's the name I've never heard of that I've been trying to remember for a couple of hours.

Seem to be quite a few of us that have no idea about Bloodbowl (even if Skaven make really mean team).

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
ok i own up ....

Ok guys... since more people have contributed to this thread i'll own up even more.

=---40k---=
A 10000 Point Ork Army
A Massive Space Wolf army, consisiting of 5 squads, each divided into 4 platoons each. (heavy weps, moblie infantry, armour division). In this amry i had my own conversions, inc Stormbird with the crow removed and a massive bad ass sword instead, also Scout Wolf Riders)
A medium sized Eldar Army
A large Imperial Forces army, complete with Uber assassins :D

=---Fantasy---=
Medium size wood elf army (5000 points)
Medium size Empire/Dwarf army
Small Undead army

=---Necromuda--=
Redempionists
Orlock
Mercs

=---Blood Bowl---=
Skaven Team (yes...they did own all)
Human Team
Dwarfen Team

I was kinda into it before i moved over to the isle of man. No one over here played it, so it was confined to the attic and then sold next time i made a trip over to the mainland. I'd prob still play it, if there was more interest in it over here. One of my good friends is one of the most blinding artist's i've ever seen, and he painted most of my armies for me. I'd go as far to say My vehicles looked better then the ones displayed in the store windows.

Christ, i can feel the tears coming on :(

-Midge

"I WILL fuk you up with my assault cannons.............. YEAH that means you Mr Elder Avater"

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
as midge has given us an essay of what hes got or had, hes what i got

7000pts of chaos 40k,
small pit slave gang
and a small harleqiun army,

and trying to sell all of it, argg

GoatBoy

Come to Goatboy ladies...
Sep 26, 2001
West Sussex
Visit site
TJ, don't for one second try and claim ignorance, no one with hair and dress sense as displayed in your avatar could have been anything other than a stead fast table top gamer.

Come on mate admit it, you rolled that D20 with the best of us. ;)