Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ne wargamers here?

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
P, was just waiting to see how long it would take you to post on this thread :D

Did you not tell me you were like one of the best painters in the country @ one point :confused:

Personally I have never played, had a few m8`s who did it back in the day, so I bought a few orks (probably wrong) and painted them (badly), so my warhammer career stopped there + it was way tooooooooooo expensive for a poor student :D

Did play Magic "The Gathering" card game, still got all my cards, now that was a quality game !!!!! ;)

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
The name Thomas laing does not ring any bells, but that doesn't mean much. Anybody who knows me can tell you haw crap I am at remembering names. :D Also, I started at that job in 1997.
Good to know that I'm not the only muppet fooled into painting that big Thunderhawk (and it wasn't even for myself! :eek: )
If any of you have the first Imperial Armour book, you'll see my name listed as one of the painters, plus that big Baneblade with the lightbrown and green swirly camo scheme is mine.

Have to say that most of the painting I do nowadays is more historical stuff.

Baneblade Pah....

All this resin cr@p:D :D
I remember making a baneblade out of plasti-card with the plans from white dwarf now that was an effort and a half.
Those new ones look sweet though as does the new Thunder-hawk gunship, but I guess my next project will be the 40k scale Warhound titan, oh bliss:D :p :D

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
u got to be joking,,,, that will be over 5ft, i have seen 1 in an old white dwarf and it was feking massive,,, blow that for a game of darts..

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Baneblade Pah....

Originally posted by Tortoise-Licker
All this resin cr@p:D :D
I remember making a baneblade out of plasti-card with the plans from white dwarf now that was an effort and a half.
Has your home-made baneblade been in a white dwarf by any chance?

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Baneblade Pah....

Originally posted by Tortoise-Licker
but I guess my next project will be the 40k scale Warhound titan, oh bliss:D :p :D
DUDE! If that is one of those things that I remember seeing in epic then that thing will be huge! You will need a crane to get on to the table and you will be unbeatable!

Warhound Titans are the little ones (but not as small as the Knight clans) Wanna see a piccy of one Click Here and yes that is a 40k guardsman by its right foot. I don't think it is that bad a price for £275 seeing as the amount of detail that has gone into it.:D And imagine the reaction you would get when you turn up at your local store with a big box and pull out this to plonk on the table:p :p

And no my baneblade was never in white dwarf. It took 2 months to finish although I spent two weeks trying to source hex slotto bases. It must have cost me about £40 to build and I sold it later for £150.:D :D

Oh and to keep Mr Manning happy. I have found a new use for citadel minitures. Line them up at the bottom of the garden and snap shot at them with your marker.:D :D