Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ne wargamers here?

GoatBoy

Come to Goatboy ladies...
Sep 26, 2001
West Sussex
Visit site
....*shuffles his feet*.... look... just wanted to make it absolutely clear I've never indulged in any of this stuff and have NO idea what you're all going on about but.... if you do want any good deals on minitures check out the stuff for sale on E-bay, some SWEET!! cheap deals to be made on lodas of cool warhammer and independent minitures/games!!!.... apparently.:eek: :( ;)

Originally posted by MidgetFista

Also, not like i'm interested but if anyone has NecroMunda boxed for sale, ermmm... don;t let me know, cuz i definatly don't want to buy it!

-Midge
If you liked necromunda you should try out Mordheim or Inquisistor.
They are the basiclly the same game except Mordheim is set in the old world and Inquisitor has some phat minitures (50 mm figures):D :D

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Not that I know that much about it.....or anything, but how are you going to compare Inquisitor to Mordheim or Necromunda?! That's not the same ball park, it ain't even the same goddamn sport! :D

Eddepet

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
MidgetFista. If you don't want to know that I have a fully boxed set of Necromunda, the first add-on pack to it with the rules on the extra gangs (i.e. the rat lot and others), all six original gangs in leads plus I think I have a rat scout and bounty hunter. Some of these painted (poorly...I was only about 12/13:) ) some not, and I cannot remember exactly what else is up in the loft but all this has brought back memories and I was going to get it all out I will check exactly the condition of it all (i.e. if all those little discs are there and if I hadn't hacked up any of the plastic figures for some good scenery).

So if you didn't want to know about it, and you don't want me to email you the exact details (after checking) and you don't want to make me a good offer for it all then why ask?;)

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
Originally posted by Charlie
MidgetFista. If you don't want to know that I have a fully boxed set of Necromunda, the first add-on pack to it with the rules on the extra gangs (i.e. the rat lot and others), all six original gangs in leads plus I think I have a rat scout and bounty hunter. Some of these painted (poorly...I was only about 12/13:) ) some not, and I cannot remember exactly what else is up in the loft but all this has brought back memories and I was going to get it all out I will check exactly the condition of it all (i.e. if all those little discs are there and if I hadn't hacked up any of the plastic figures for some good scenery).

So if you didn't want to know about it, and you don't want me to email you the exact details (after checking) and you don't want to make me a good offer for it all then why ask?;)
You haven;t got mail.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Originally posted by Buddha 5
Not that I know that much about it.....or anything, but how are you going to compare Inquisitor to Mordheim or Necromunda?! That's not the same ball park, it ain't even the same goddamn sport! :D

Eddepet
Puh-leeeeeze!
It's very much the same thing, just with bigger toys, and some extra rules to spank it up a little, but you know as well as I do that it amounts to pretty much the same thing. Something that GW has been quite good at over the last years.
The only thing that has not been copied into another form is Bloodbowl!

Now don't forget Dark Future:D :D

And forgive me If I'm wrong Necromunda, Mordheim, Inquistor.
Are they all not Skirmish format games where the objective is to take your 'Gang' and whoop the opponants butts in order to get Exp and more goodies for your next encounter??

Not that I would know anything about this subject:p

Oh and for Mr Manning,
Paintball.. Bunker.. Hopper.. GAME ON>>>:D