Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

nearly time for a new one but which one?

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
nah - i think im getting a pmr with ultralite frame - if not that then with the ul trigger,

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Look it up if u dont believe me

Most guns are made in T6061 Which is commonly used on Divetanks, concorde etc

SP guns are made in 2021 Alluminium - commonly used for Coathangers, CD Racks etc

As for polishing turds.... well it is the weekend :)

mdking

Platinum Member
Aug 27, 2004
www.mayhem-paintball.co.uk
We are shooting the PM7's this year.

Great guns, fast, light, and easy to maintain. Great customer service from DYE and the DYE dealers.

Dont be a sheep go with something a bit differnt (PM7) :)

The best gun iv shot and iv had a wide range of guns.:)

Mac, you play on a team where there is alot of people each with different markers, next training why not ask them if ya can try these out, its not the worst idea ever, personally I would also look into the mini

and in responce to mikeys
Fancy telling me which part of a hybrid shocker is from smart parts?
as far as I am aware it has a freak barrel so that will be, and it also uses the Smart parts HE bolt, board (i think) upper board and noid. And i do believe the reg, (or atleast on some versions)

please correct me if I am wrong

-Mat

G

Gassy

No Mikey do not correct him,let it drop like a good forum member:rolleyes:

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Mac, you play on a team where there is alot of people each with different markers, next training why not ask them if ya can try these out, its not the worst idea ever, personally I would also look into the mini

and in responce to mikeys

as far as I am aware it has a freak barrel so that will be, and it also uses the Smart parts HE bolt, board (i think) upper board and noid

please correct me if I am wrong

-Mat
im not a fan of the mini looks wise - but im off to fatbobs tomorrow and im gonna try a few there.