Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Need Acid

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
Demonic69 said:
Anyone know what's cheap/easy to get hold of for stripping Anno?

Cheers
Caustic soda (sodium hydroxide.) Available as a powder from your local timber merchant (although I never found out what they use it for). Dilute (slowly!) in water as per instructions. If it is too strong, it will merrily attack the aluminium itself as well as the anodized layer. Treat it with the same respect as acid, it is just as nasty.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
A mate of mine used caustic soda to clean an industrial stainless steel kitchen unit. The kitchen unit came out great, but he melted his fingernails.

He is a bit stupid though.;)

Rowely

Bend over, here it comes.
Jun 18, 2006
Come on children remember you pysics lol, u can work out the voltage with the formula of V = IR, Current = V/R, and resistance = V/I at least i think anyways :s plus if ya gunna be using sulphuric acid be careful for the love of god, your gunna get sulphur which will stink, hydrogen which is highly explosive, and oxygen which assists burning all put together in one nice mixture although it is impossible to tell what amounts of gases will come out your equipment so it could be relatively harmless.

Anyways post some pics of erm whats happened when youve done it.

EDIT: V= Volts (v), I = Current (A), and R = Resistance (Ω <-- now that took me a while to find)

Demonic69

I Created a Mocka!!!
May 21, 2005
Barnsley, UK
Visit site
Rowely said:
Come on children remember you pysics lol, u can work out the voltage with the formula of V = IR, Current = V/R, and resistance = V/I at least i think anyways
Ok........... IR is whatnow?

Rowely said:
plus if ya gunna be using sulphuric acid be careful for the love of god, your gunna get sulphur which will stink, hydrogen which is highly explosive, and oxygen which assists burning all put together in one nice mixture although it is impossible to tell what amounts of gases will come out your equipment so it could be relatively harmless.
Already got that covered, 2 banks of PC fans, one lot sucking, one lot blowing straight out the door. Please don't feel free to mis-quote me :p

Thanks for your help everyone. Should hopefully get this going this weekend.
Thanks to DeanT I may have a project marker already :D (Will sort that out soon bud)