Need Acid

Strawb

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Worcester
Visit site
Demonic69 said:
Ok........... IR is whatnow?

Already got that covered, 2 banks of PC fans, one lot sucking, one lot blowing straight out the door. Please don't feel free to mis-quote me :p

Thanks for your help everyone. Should hopefully get this going this weekend.
Thanks to DeanT I may have a project marker already :D (Will sort that out soon bud)
Work outside or in a garage with the door open, the last thing you need is more electrical equipment when gases are being produced. (And don't put your head over the bucket, i did once and won't be doing that again :eek: )

Demonic69

I Created a Mocka!!!
May 21, 2005
Barnsley, UK
Visit site
Will be working in a kinda semi-outside corridor :D plenty of thru draft if I need it. Will setup the fans to help with cooling though.
The amount of gas produced by anodizing is really negligible from what I've read so it shouldn't present too much of a health rish so long as I don't stick ma heed over the tank :D

Strawb

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Worcester
Visit site
The amount of gas is proportional to the current you put throught the circuit, it's not a huge amount but will knock you back if you breath it in.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
the amount of gas i produce, is proportional the amount of peanuts and onions i eat.:)

And it's been known to knock you back.

Tw!sted

M0.oL FuGgeR
Oct 25, 2004
Leeds
Visit site
I, V and R represent: Current, Voltage and Resistance respectively.

Current (I) is measured in Amps
Voltage (V) in Volts
and, Resistance (R) in Ohms

I think he's referring to the Triangle used to calculate one value from the ither two:

V = I x R
R = V/I
I = V/R

You should be able to calculate what voltage, resistance and current you have be regulating the other two, different thicknesses and metals for the wires have different resistance values too, although they are fractions of Ohms.

Hope it all goes well, post some pics up :) Good luck

My Physics may well be shaky, haven't done it in years but IIRC it's right.