Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

need help choosing marker

goldenelite0

Jul 1, 2009
I'd say that's subjective to what a person thinks is simple. I don't think any gun is particualy complicated, it's more a confidence thing when you first start out.

But yeah no more thread jacking hehe

Feb 21, 2010
hi never heard of thread jacking before but its ok im learning so thanks about my local site as i said i cant find one near me i live in between derby and nottingham if any one knows of a training site near here could you please tell me ive been wanting to go for a while???!!!! please help me

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Hi mate, there are many supair players in and around Derby and Notts, unfortunately there isnt many local sites, so travelling is involved.

Closest field would be Rebel Sports Ashby area home of Rebellion, contact Johnny Solo, if i remember right username solo69
Uttoxetter down the A50 is'nt too far away, a new team called Lucky 15's train there every few weeks, contact Ainsley on these very forums.
Otherwise you would need to travel to north of Birmingham, Bassets pole Nation paintball fields where they use reballs. Look up the trainning section of this forum for supair sundays.

Other than the 3 mentioned above, there is MTPC site which is approx 45 mins drive from Derby, would only take you an extra 10 mins from Long Eaton.

Feb 21, 2010
thanks every 1 speci nitroball i think ill go to the sup air march 14th or one after depending when i get my first ever marker (probably proto slg or pmr) hopefuly ill see u there (you'll know because ill be the migit running round mayby with friend )

JNR-XV

www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
May 7, 2007
Basingstoke
www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
Give the gents at Lips a call mate, sure they would be abel to sort something out for you. Something along the lines of the Proto SLG, Primo Loader, Proto Axis goggs and a decent bottle would be a pretty good set up if your not playing tournies. SLG is low maintenance and the primo is low cost and maint without batteries and such

PaintballWizard

The best in the west!
Oct 5, 2009
But still a severe disadvantage with the primo loader. I found with my SLG that i had problems with my eyes until i got a force feed. To put it simply, the hopper wouldnt feed fast enough for the eyes to function properly. (i know it's odd but true story)

I'd still go with a second-hand hopper and i must say the proto pro axis goggles are beautiful.

lil08liam

Apr 11, 2008
messingham
For a starter marker get a Spyder Sonics or just a Spyder gun, because these guns are pretty good, good accuracy, never hardly chop and they are reliable and easy to fix if anything does go wrong.
if you are looking for something a bit better then get like a PMR or something, SLG's are ok but my friend has got on and since he got it he has had nothing but trouble.
But a Spyder or a BT will be an awsome starter gun and then if you wont to get a better gun then you can sell it on easily.

Liam :)