Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

need help choosing marker

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
For a starter marker get a Spyder Sonics or just a Spyder gun, because these guns are pretty good, good accuracy, never hardly chop and they are reliable and easy to fix if anything does go wrong.
if you are looking for something a bit better then get like a PMR or something, SLG's are ok but my friend has got on and since he got it he has had nothing but trouble.
But a Spyder or a BT will be an awsome starter gun and then if you wont to get a better gun then you can sell it on easily.

Liam :)
Sorry but if you are going to start out then spend the little extra and get a Proto over any Spyder
You will quickly outgrow the Spyder whereas the Proto will last you longer as you develop
Also get the best hopper that you can afford ie Rotor as it will function perfectly on any marker you will ever buy

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
What exactly is a beginners budget suppose to be ?
im guessing about £50 £75 dont forget mate we know how bad these type of starter markers are. But we have to let these new guys coming in make there own mistakes. it help to get them to learn about how to look after there kit. as we dont need any more of the chuck gat in bag and wonder why it dont work

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
im guessing about £50 £75 dont forget mate we know how bad these type of starter markers are. But we have to let these new guys coming in make there own mistakes. it help to get them to learn about how to look after there kit. as we dont need any more of the chuck gat in bag and wonder why it dont work
They will just have to live and learn then....

Damn, kids these days are cheap :D

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
anybody got a dye nt just got mine ****ing mine suggest anyone with tht kind of money to get it thnks
That's helpful..... Any beginner 'with that kind of money' who spends it all on something like a Dye NT as their first gun is an utter fool. Get something that's affordable and reliable and spend other money on playing and improving your skills. I'll echo the thoughts of other users in this thread and strongly recommend a 2nd hand ego or etek.