Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Need help with a seller

G

Gassy

Thanks guys for all the help.

Yes,that is him.
But Lump has already tried him on there,plus We have phoned a relative that said he would try and get in touch with him.

Neither worked,so it looks like the only option is the police.
We can not work miracles every time.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Yes ive messaged him,and his account has been changed since ive mailed him. So it is active . Looks like he isnt interested in sorting it.

odins-sidekick

SPARTANS!!
May 15, 2011
manchester
Thanks mods for trying to help.will be going to the police asap,
I'm actually in Croydon seeing family so if anybody has juniorbones address then I'll have a visit and get this sorted.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
i know he lives in the CR0 postcode area, i know thats vague but i shall give a few friends a call and see if i can get his full address. looks like he should be on the datatbase;)

G

Gassy

i know he lives in the CR0 postcode area, i know thats vague but i shall give a few friends a call and see if i can get his full address. looks like he should be on the datatbase;)
We have that address ;),but he is not listed as living there .

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
i know that silly. but im not looking in the places you are. from my home computer i can only acces restricted information but my colleagues dont have limited access to the database we use. this aint no 192.com operation haha

Reactions: Gassy

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
just be careful of the data protection act - it's nonsense but if you find someone that owes you money and the info's been tricked out of them or not come from a publicly available source you can land yourself in all sorts of trouble.