Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

need help with a transaction that I made with a mod that still is not delivered goods

Status
Not open for further replies.

raiders026

Oct 28, 2011
Alabama USA
www.facebook.com
I made a transition with a Mod back on 9 DEC one for 52£ and another for 185£, I have not received the items. the tracing number he supplied has the items delivered "Your item, posted on 11/12/13 with reference RJ623046381GB was delivered in KILN FARM PDO on 24/01/14." that is in England and I live in Germany. I had no clue what KILN FARM PDO is but googled it and this is the info I found
Kiln Farm Royal Mail Delivery Office | Collection Office | Post Office Parcels
Kiln Farm Delivery Office , 2 Carters Lane
Kiln Farm
Milton Keynes
Buckinghamshire
MK11 3AA
After talking to one of my friends that lives in England he said he knows this Mod lives in this same town "Milton Keynes". Here it is 27 April and I have yet to receive anything from this Mod. My last contact from him was on 15 April saying "I'm not at home but have been told I have a letter from the royal mail. If it's not honoured I'm not sure what to do?" I have sent him 4 messages since then on what I felt was fair on how to handle this, and he has not gotten back to me at all. I feel he ripped me off for the amount of 237£ with no real answer on how to fix the problem. I am American so that amount of money for me is in the amount of $398.00 which is no small amount . Can one of you please help this get fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.