Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Need Help

NewbieToPaintball

Feb 25, 2019
Im looking at buying my own gear but i dont know what Marker to pick up or mask, i was looking at a Empire Axe ( it think its the right one) and a Dye I4 mask please guce me some helpful advice

Thanks To All The People Who Helped

surtees

Mar 20, 2013
there's no right answer to this , as it's better to find a local shop and try some guns in your hand see what you like the look off and what's comfortable to you as long as you stick to the main makes generally all good guns , masks is the same try some on and see as dye i4 great mask but also small profile so you can have some of your jaw on show . empire masks are the other extreme. all down to comfort and what fit bests .
my first set up was Sierra one big an bulky quite a pain to log around . switched to etek4 lt forest green loved it never missed a beat shot it for years with no problems. I've always used dye i4s great masks I change lens to yellow for woodsball fit me perfect. current marker gtek hde earth it's great gun right out the box.

NewbieToPaintball

Feb 25, 2019
there's no right answer to this , as it's better to find a local shop and try some guns in your hand see what you like the look off and what's comfortable to you as long as you stick to the main makes generally all good guns , masks is the same try some on and see as dye i4 great mask but also small profile so you can have some of your jaw on show . empire masks are the other extreme. all down to comfort and what fit bests .
my first set up was Sierra one big an bulky quite a pain to log around . switched to etek4 lt forest green loved it never missed a beat shot it for years with no problems. I've always used dye i4s great masks I change lens to yellow for woodsball fit me perfect. current marker gtek hde earth it's great gun right out the box.
Thanks for the Advice