Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Need ideas....

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
Cycle from A to B, with A and B being a big bit apart. London to Paris for example. Over a set reasonable time, but not too easy. Even have the finish time at an event, to get a bit of baller support and motivation for you to arrive at said time.

Good luck with whatever you do.
Thanks mate :)

I like the idea of a cycle with the finish being an event, then playing the event. a challenge and fun at the same time!!

Foster

susube91

susube
Jul 1, 2010
manchester
maybe climb a mountain or cliff and then base jump from top?
a mate of mine did the le tower to tower which is biking from blackpool tower to the eiffel tower for a children's charity, he said that it was a killer task, i did do some of the training with hime on spinning bikes and i couldnt walk for a day afterwards lol

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Running the marathon is a good one. You get to say that you ran a marathon, which is sweet, and you can fudge the sponsorship papers so that people are sponsoring you 'per mile' rather than 'altogether'.

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
If you do decide to cycle anywhere, drop me a pm, I might have some advice for you.
Feel free to send me any tips or advice, I'm looking to do a few different things and cycling is probably on the table.

Cheers :)
Foster

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
Do something you'll find difficult or a challenge, as said before.
I used to be terrified of heights, so what did i do for charity last year? raise £450 and did a skydive :) I was also a lazy ******* when i was a teenager, but raised £150 for the british heart foundation by cycling 40 miles in a couple of hours (which killed me!). I did no prep for either of these, just bit my lip and jumped in the deep end!!! (i strongly don't recommend this if you're planning to hike a mountain.)
As mentioned, do something you'll be proud you achieved. I'm proud of the money raised over the years, but i'm more proud of myself by doing things i didn't see myself doing in a million years.

Marathons and other milestones are always good ones to do

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
I think that cycling to an event and then playing it is a really good idea, from where I live to the CPPS down the M6 is just shy of 70 miles so taking into consideration I can't use the motorways it should (I think) be further. Also I play in a really competitive division with the team I play for so the day as a whole should a difficult task.

Keep your ideas and thoughts coming guys I really appreciate it :)

Cheers
Foster