Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NEED PLAYER INFO ON THE LUX

raxable

Jun 14, 2011
farnborough
start with an anti roll back bolt thats the biggest issue that luxes have, possiable delrin front section to make it more slippery?

custom voices.
There are loads out there and i have a nice stock of them, its easy to make one your self as you can download the program from DLX web site and then you just get the sounds you want from the internet and load them on. But to be honest all you really want to do is change the power on/off and the eyes on/off.

If you cam make some gas thru drop forwards and kick ups that would be good as to my knowledge no one has done these before, there is the drop back but no drop forward.

The spring in the bolt, very usefull when its cold as the 1st shot drop off is greater in my opinion when its cold.

The only other think i could think that would be good is slightly longer detents.

Chris@warpedsports

Sep 3, 2012
warped hq
www.warpedgear.co.uk
Shoot it enjoy it! don't worry about anything else! shoots amazing and the more you use it the better they get with a bit of tuning I have mine running a dwell of 10 and manifold about 2 turns from all the way in and has zero kick! My old 1.0 shot the same when it was run in! As said above the spring makes a big difference on cold days.

I get 5 pots and a hopper on 3k fill in a 1.1 stako and its got nothing left after that! its ok but not in a egos level and never will be! spoolies use more air generally.

Keep it well lubed, wipe off old lube and replace with fresh lube and you will have no problems!

be careful with the eyes they are a bit delicate, imo the worst part of the gun Is the ribbon eyes. although I shot my 1.0 for a season with no eyes in it and hard very little breaks using a constant pressure hopper and shooting 10bps doesn't give many issues.

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
ive just got back from france after teching for DLX on the lux,,, and it seem you chaps are bang on,,, the only thing i will work on,,is a soft nose bolt,,also im going to lose the spring. and replace it with a piston that will sit in side the bolt guide,, this in turn will make its own high pressure air pocket that will replace the work that the spring did. but this high pressure pocket only lasts for the first 1mm of bolt travel, then the bolt returns to low pressure.

the idea being it will be a retro fit to your 2.0 bolt,, you wont have to fork out for a new bolt, it will even use the same screw fitting,,, then on the front off the bolt there will be a foamy sitting on a reverse venturi. so pressure at the ball will be the same as behind the bolt but the first touch of air on the ball will be slow and gental.

time is going to be a problem as im not going to be at my workshop a lot,,, but im all ready drawing up plans on my drawing board,, then im gonna chat with darrel and phill. get a long term loaner,,and try out a few ideas. but that spring has to go .

and i see what you chaps mean by the pooty bolt being anti roll back,, i think that the hole anti roll back idea is good. but i want to do mine with a soft nosed foamy up front. bit like the old auto mag bolt,,

i will get some made up,, and if im happy ,,,maybe just lend a few out,,to see what you think,,, sorry sorry im back to using commers and not full stops.

any feed back is good. cheers chaps

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
you silly bugger. i dont mean drop forwrads like that,, also my drops or kick ups would have the gas lines or ports inside the body same as the standard item,
man that is one big drop forward, but i am suppressed how long your markers are in sup air,,,and after sitting and watching the games in france.changing line of site from one side of a bunker to the other means taking your eye off target and lifting or pointing your marker up.to change from left to right,,

now after letting a few top players try my tiny kicked up ions,, they want there spare markers set up the same way. so im quite looking forward to making a few gommie luxes.

i will be poping up a few vids from the weekend on my you tube channel,,, i got a good france vs england game,,,, by the way the tons tons won the day

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
Edited & deleted

Please forget the post if anyone read it
It was not directly Lux related, just related to a comment by gommie & I've had a new idea

post up your coment mate..good or bad,,, its all feed back,, or if you want to have a dig.put it in a pm. or post it loud and proud.