The Home Of European Paintball

Need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
If paypal say yes the seller is in the right and the refund is issued and my paypal is still in the negative what happens then.

Im sorry for all the questions this has never happened to me
The negative balance is because I assume you transfered the money to your bank?

They have now tried to put that money into holding, but as it is not in your account anymore your account is in the negative.

If they side with him, your account will stay negative until such time you fill it back upto positive. They can not take the money forcably from your bank or credit card, they can only take money in your paypal account.

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
Maybe so, but if he is claiming it is broken, paypal will most likely side with him unless you can prove otherwise.
But paypal will be able to see that the original purchase was made over a month ago. If the item was faulty when it was purchased then he would have raised it sooner. I would have thought that paypal will have some kind of guidelines for this, like a stores returns policy, if the item is faulty and the claim is raised within 14/21/28 days then it is the sellers fault, if not then the seller has done everything they needed to.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Oh and another thing IF you deal with him find out which brother you are dealing with as LJONEZ is Lewis but his brother Sam uses it aswell:confused::confused::confused::confused:

G

Gassy

This is another thing you can use with paypal against him,as Lewis(ljonez) was warned and told its his account and his responsibility that no one else uses his account.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
This is another thing you can use with paypal against him,as Lewis(ljonez) was warned and told its his account and his responsibility that no one else uses his account.
Im ringing Paypal on monday as at the moment they have requested more infomation off him ( The police report ?????) I will :)

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Looks like LJONEZ has cancelled the claim on the terms of i send the parts i said i was going to. Why he did it in the 1st place who knows

Im gonna say one thing LJONEZ please in future if you have any issues with anything brought on this forum would be nice to speak to the member 1st instead of jumpin right in

This is now resolved on my part but what the mods do as to you letting your brother use your account is up to them.

Thank you to everyone that helped

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Items where posted today

Tracker number RJ642028200GB As you wanted the items to be send today at the very lastest i wasnt able to buy any loctite as the DIY shop was closed. But im sure you can buy it from any DIY shop in spain

You have another set of allen keys and a full trigger set up on its way :)

Mods please close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.