I'll try calling them tomorrow, if not I'd really appreciate that wingy, thanks!Try contacting them direct:
If they are unable to deal direct with you, then I'm sure I could pick one up for you next time im up there or they can put you onto someone who has them in stock in UK.
I called up Kee and they said they could sell me the parts directly but only if the shops hadn't got back to me, JustPaintball had replied by then so I'm just waiting for them to get them posted in. Thanks for all the help though guys, I have a sneaky suspicion calling Kee directly helped JP get a move onIf you are badly stuck I'll be putting a paint order in with them in the next week or so, I can get it shipped over with that if they have it in stock.
Don't know if KEE will deal directly with individual customers or not.