Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Need some replacement parts for Axe

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
I've asked Justpaintball and also my local shop wearepaintball and both haven't replied to me with regards to this.

I need to get hold of a Foregrip Door in Dust Black SKU# 72316 and Black/White Axe Grips SKU# 72382. Am I able to order straight from Kee?

Thanks,

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
yeah i saw that, the only problem is the only shipping option comes to £20, If its the only option then I'll pay it, but I just wanted to double check that I cant get them in the UK. If i do order from there I suppose I could get a boss bolt at the same time (y)

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Try contacting them direct:

KEE Action Sports Europe
Unit 3 Easter Park
Cuckoo Farm Business Park
Axial Way
Colchester, Essex
United Kingdom
CO4 5WY
UK Phone: +44 (0) 1206 756241

If they are unable to deal direct with you, then I'm sure I could pick one up for you next time im up there or they can put you onto someone who has them in stock in UK.

Wingy...

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Try contacting them direct:

If they are unable to deal direct with you, then I'm sure I could pick one up for you next time im up there or they can put you onto someone who has them in stock in UK.

Wingy...
I'll try calling them tomorrow, if not I'd really appreciate that wingy, thanks!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
If you are badly stuck I'll be putting a paint order in with them in the next week or so, I can get it shipped over with that if they have it in stock.

Don't know if KEE will deal directly with individual customers or not.

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
If you are badly stuck I'll be putting a paint order in with them in the next week or so, I can get it shipped over with that if they have it in stock.

Don't know if KEE will deal directly with individual customers or not.
I called up Kee and they said they could sell me the parts directly but only if the shops hadn't got back to me, JustPaintball had replied by then so I'm just waiting for them to get them posted in. Thanks for all the help though guys, I have a sneaky suspicion calling Kee directly helped JP get a move on :whistle: