Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

need two people from scotland!!

phreak

Inferno Master *sadly*
Has this one post been turned into, Everyone turn on phreak thread?
Im sorry, but some of you guys on the forum flame posts to much, have you relised this post is in the "Newbie" Area? Its for noobs eh, im new but i aint that new you have to flame me, all you have to say is "You should possibly get a better marker than an inferno eh"

Rather than take the piss.. Quite harsh dude

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
phreak said:
Yeah man, Go with whatever im comfortable with :p
Yup comfort is important, as is your gun not going all biscuit ar$ed when you try and fire too fast, or when the Co2 runs out, or....ah the list goes on.....get something reliablish mate and maybe think of speaking to DsKize, he really knows his stuff on Scottish Paintball....guy wrote a book on it ;)

Sid

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
phreak said:
Has this one post been turned into, Everyone turn on phreak thread?
Im sorry, but some of you guys on the forum flame posts to much, have you relised this post is in the "Newbie" Area? Its for noobs eh, im new but i aint that new you have to flame me, all you have to say is "You should possibly get a better marker than an inferno eh"

Rather than take the piss.. Quite harsh dude
14 posts....come on man, your from Scotland, don't get all sensitive on us at the first hurdle!!!!!

Okay here is some advice from me, as a relativley new player, do some training, go to some walk on days organised by Dskize, get to know the Scottish Paintball scene before diving right into KOTH, never know, maybe your first outing you might win....just some advice, so, no one is flaming you, welcome to the boards......xx

Sid