need two people from scotland!!

Slim Clan

Back from the Beach
May 9, 2002
Edinburgh
www.theclan-paintball.com
Parksy said:
You say these things as if they are a bad thing!! :D

At least I'll keep the weight off... you keep introducing me to really nice fat inducing food man!! Mmmmm Cookie dough ice cream.... *drool*
Nothing beats good old stawberry cheese cake flavour.

Talking about favouritism, I don't get invited to anything anymore.......

Sid's going to erupt.

S

Slim Clan

Back from the Beach
May 9, 2002
Edinburgh
Sid_Clan said:
Slim.....man.....I'll invite you to things when you get out of jail

Sidney
I'm heading to the gym with chunk tonight, :eek:

So I'll nip in then.

That ok?

I waited for twenty mintues on an utter flaming, I had a whole list of insults mapped out ready for every concievable thing you could have thrown at me...... wasted.

Your about as intimidating as custard. :( :(

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Slim Clan said:
I'm heading to the gym with chunk tonight, :eek:

So I'll nip in then.

That ok?

I waited for twenty mintues on an utter flaming, I had a whole list of insults mapped out ready for every concievable thing you could have thrown at me...... wasted.

Your about as intimidating as custard. :( :(
Grrr....there that better....pay me £145 or I'll break both your legs, your fingers, 3 ribs and your nose......and that's just with my bad hand......

Custard....pah.....see you tonight mate, listen Sumo is coming down from Aberdeen tomorrow, fancy a pint??

Sid

Back to the thread....need 2 players from Scotland, well, so far you can have Slim....he has recently retired from the Clan and owns an SP8 ;)

Sid

Tartan Blaster

Dec 1, 2005
Stirling, Scotland
Visit site
phreak said:
i have co2, no mask as of yet.. teh suxors.. Should hopefully be getting a new marker soon
just out of intrest why are you get a new marker when you still don't have the most important piece of kit a mask. You could very well play KOTH with an inferno (if they provide co2 which I'm not sure about) but not if you don't have a mask, priotise what you need to get if you want to get into tourney ball and don't get distracted by all the shiney things (maybe a lesson for dskize in that:D )
Dskize said:
(you can both be naive (sp) together)
And how am I being naive here? I want answers

Slim Clan

Back from the Beach
May 9, 2002
Edinburgh
Sid_Clan said:
Grrr....there that better....pay me £145 or I'll break both your legs, your fingers, 3 ribs and your nose......and that's just with my bad hand......

Custard....pah.....see you tonight mate, listen Sumo is coming down from Aberdeen tomorrow, fancy a pint??

Sid

Back to the thread....need 2 players from Scotland, well, so far you can have Slim....he has recently retired from the Clan and owns an SP8 ;)

Sid
It's good but..........MTH.

Pint sounds good mate, deal.

I've retired from the Clan until I've paid off my ex-gf.

Till then I'm Jailed.

Slim.....

I love you x

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Tartan Blaster said:
just out of intrest why are you get a new marker when you still don't have the most important piece of kit a mask. You could very well play KOTH with an inferno (if they provide co2 which I'm not sure about) but not if you don't have a mask, priotise what you need to get if you want to get into tourney ball and don't get distracted by all the shiney things (maybe a lesson for dskize in that:D )

And how am I being naive here? I want answers

This coming from a man who has just kitted himself out in brand new Angel 06 gear but has never even seen the directions to a tournament never mind gotten into one ...dont make me laugh :rolleyes: like some other people on these boards you seem quite keen to chuck about advice but have absoulutely no idea what your talking about .

Phreak buy the gun ..illl give you a mask (i mean it Ive got a couple of sets of proflex kicking about if you come along to the next walk-on)..sheeesh...oh yeh and dont go for a mech cocker the only way you'll win is by mugging the kids behind the bunkers that are rolling around on the floor pissing themselves laughing at you .no disrespect to the normal KOTH lads ;)

still... at least if you've got shiny new togs you'll look good getting blown away by some punter in camo who spent his money on an Ion.