Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

need two people from scotland!!

Tartan Blaster

Dec 1, 2005
Stirling, Scotland
Visit site
Dskize said:
This coming from a man who has just kitted himself out in brand new Angel 06 gear but has never even seen the directions to a tournament never mind gotten into one ...dont make me laugh :rolleyes: like some other people on these boards you seem quite keen to chuck about advice but have absoulutely no idea what your talking about .

freak buy the gun ..illl give you a mask (i mean it Ive got a couple of sets of proflex kicking about)..sheeesh...oh yeh and dont go for a mech cocker the only way you'll win is by mugging the kids behind the bunkers that are rolling around on the floor pissing themselves laughing at you)..no disrespect to the normal KOTH lads ;)
oh come on what bad advice the mask is the most important piece of kit and he should buy one not rely on others for the only thing that is keeping him from blindness. Regarding my playing gear at least I only have ONE pair unlike you and I also seem to remember shotting you in the ass with that mech cocker of mine when I ran right up the temples ( would have gone and shot all the rest if it wasn't for marty on my own team shotting me out) and I even have video proof also I think I also beat you in a one on one (but maybe it was darrem can't remember).

Oh and I'm only £50 off getting an ego and halo so stop dissing the cocker right?

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
LOL ...yeh you shot me if you say so ..you have a bigger penis and for your information I currently own pretty much only one of everything ..are you telling me it was a priority to buy the angel gear and look like a baller rather than already own the ego and the halo and train like one.......maybe if you'd bought the right thing first you might have blown us all away ..........

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Dskize said:
already own the ego and the halo and train like one.......maybe if you'd bought the right thing first you might have blown us all away ..........
and then not be able toafford to play, i suffer from this! interested TB have pm'd but can't commit till I get a proper job . . . . studenty:eek:

Slim Clan

Back from the Beach
May 9, 2002
Edinburgh
www.theclan-paintball.com
Tartan Blaster said:
oh come on what bad advice the mask is the most important piece of kit and he should buy one not rely on others for the only thing that is keeping him from blindness. Regarding my playing gear at least I only have ONE pair unlike you and I also seem to remember shotting you in the ass with that mech cocker of mine when I ran right up the temples ( would have gone and shot all the rest if it wasn't for marty on my own team shotting me out) and I even have video proof also I think I also beat you in a one on one (but maybe it was darrem can't remember).

Oh and I'm only £50 off getting an ego and halo so stop dissing the cocker right?
Who is this?

S

Slim Clan

Back from the Beach
May 9, 2002
Edinburgh
www.theclan-paintball.com
Sid_Clan said:
Custard eh!!!!!!!!!

Where is my CASH!!!!!!!

Or are you bringing it tomorrow so I can afford a round?
I didn't make it to the gym tonight mate, I had no clean gear.....

Were going tomorrow though for definate.

What do we have lined up tournament wise in the near future?

Need to budget.

S

I love you x

Tartan Blaster

Dec 1, 2005
Stirling, Scotland
Visit site
Dskize said:
LOL ...yeh you shot me if you say so ..you have a bigger penis and for your information I currently own pretty much only one of everything ..are you telling me it was a priority to buy the angel gear and look like a baller rather than already own the ego and the halo and train like one.......maybe if you'd bought the right thing first you might have blown us all away ..........
go onto the aberdeen paintball societys website and find the walkons thread on the forum. On there is a video taken using a gun cam that while the player was standing out shows me shotting you (or more precisely a yellow blur but I know that was you:D so hah)
Regarding me buying the angel gear I don't know what your talking about that I would have got an ego if I hadn't bought it ego + halo (at the time) £500 angel airtime gear £100 I didn't have £400 extra but I did need some playing gear to play in and If I was going to get playing gear I wasn't going to try and spend hours on the forums guessing jersey and trouser sizes and being screwed if I guessed wrong when I could just spend £50 more on fast efficient service were I could change the gear if it didn't fit (thank you lips) especially when I needed playing gear in a weeks time for the twizz clinic at the Northern quarter. So weighing up being able to play in superb , bling gear to not playing but getting an ego and halo 6 months later and still be unable to play it didn't seem to be much of a choice.
Oh and you only own one of everything eh?
Dskize said:
i mean it Ive got a couple of sets of proflex kicking about
:D

and slim not sure which of the walkons you've been at but at the 2nd last keltics walkon I was wearing/using camo jacket grey, profiler, snood jeans, green rucksack, trilogy cocker clear revvy and grey empire pack
at the last keltics walkon wearing the same except for wearing a red eclipse top (thank you very very much dskize:) ) and at the last walkon I was wearing my very bling and shiney brand new spanking angel 06 airtime gear:D

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
EDIT: for a bit I was letting this annoy me as it's the second forum you have posted this bollox up in. i could give you a run down of the games I played in to explain to you why your claims are false but im not going to, im just going to assume your memory is a good as your observation skills (Darren is about a foot taller than me and I only played two 1on 1's and neither were against you)

im now going to leave you to your own devices..good luck I hope your KOTH team works out you seem to already have all the answers so im sure your not going to need it .