Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Need your help with getting a gun!!

paintman12

Nov 29, 2008
Hey guys, I’m Scott the guy who you have helped. Thank you for what you have done for me. I cant begin to tell how thanksfull I am for you guys and junior, I wish I could personally meet you and tell you how happy I am. Junior I am so glad you became the owner of sacpb, without you I would not be here.

JUNIOR BROWN

never ending grind
Oct 31, 2002
California
Visit site
Well, I was 100% confident that you guys would and could help. But **** you worked fast…

This must be the fastest gun retrieve ever! 2 paintball forums working together to help one kid get his gun back.

Robbo, you are a true friend, and know I would help you with anything anytime. Thank you

Craig, I take my hat off to you, thanks so much. Feel free to pm me anytime if you need anything.

P8ntballer members, You have been top class for years. Thanks!

JB

Hey guys, I’m Scott the guy who you have helped. Thank you for what you have done for me. I cant begin to tell how thanksfull I am for you guys and junior, I wish I could personally meet you and tell you how happy I am. Junior I am so glad you became the owner of sacpb, without you I would not be here.
Happy to help Scott.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I think I can safely say for everyone here that we are glad you have what is yours back, and the British name is not hurt by one 16yr old kid.

If you ever need help again, just blow on the special thistle whistle Gassy is sending you, and we will all put down our cups of tea and scones, and fly out to you :)

A-Dawg

London Tigers 2
Jan 27, 2008
I think I can safely say for everyone here that we are glad you have what is yours back, and the British name is not hurt by one 16yr old kid.

If you ever need help again, just blow on the special thistle whistle Gassy is sending you, and we will all put down our cups of tea and scones, and get our pitch forks and have a witch hunt for you )
Fixed :p:D;)

happy you got your gun back mate!

G

Gassy

I now have this marker in my possession.

After searching the internet and making several phone calls,we tracked down where this kid lives but all the contact numbers i could find were no longer in service so we found a plumber who lived 2 doors away and I phoned and asked him to pop round and give this kids parents my phone number which he duly did (thanks mate).
Dannys dad was not impressed to say the least and had an outstanding customs bill from when the marker had arrived in the UK.Now when I enlightened him to what had happened it seems that Danny had told a completely differant story of where this marker had come from.
So I have been down to doncaster and collected the marker this afternoon and will now sort getting the A1 back to its rightful owner in the USA.

If anyone thinks UCsmegpot/Danny Tingay reregisters on any forum them please let myself or Robbo know as his dad has asked for him banning off every forum we can.

Gassy

G

Gassy

Complete marker

1 barrel back
1 black/red fade tip

1 virtue board tin with stockboard in.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Craig, do you think it's worth trying to sell the marker over here on our forums and then just sending the Yank the dosh, if we make the money he wants obviously?
It would seem an easier prospect, what do ya think?

G

Gassy

its paintman12 marker who is posting on here.

I have no problem with that if thats what he wants to do,it needs a breach seal though as it's missing.
Just put a new battery in and everything seems to be ok,I cannot air it up though as i don't have a bottle with a LP reg on.

Sending it back will be less than £20 and Junior offered to reimburse me IF we got it back so lets see what our young friend in the USA wants to do.