Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Need your help with getting a gun!!

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Actually Gassy I'm trying to get somebody whacked at the mo ,so if you fancy sorting that out for me too, ill reimburse you no probs.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Robbo, I reckon p8ntballer laser engraved pitch forks would sell like hotcakes! Could considerably offset the cost of the forum :)

p8ntballer.com saving the world :cool:

Bolt, I had some fellah message me earlier in the week telling me how bad my mods were and how he thought they should all be sacked blah blah blah ....

I think the mods do a frikkin great job and the guys who always seem to moan about them (or me) are the lippy fcukahs who end up getting banned for a couple of days coz they can't keep their gob shut or they continually bait the mods into a reaction.

I think Gassy has proved to most people what our mods are capable of doing in trying to help our members and friends.

G

Gassy

Only thing is, now this is sorted I have to put my pants on under my trousers and give Mrs Gassy her table cloth back :(

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Only thing is, now this is sorted I have to put my pants on under my trousers and give Mrs Gassy her table cloth back :(
LOL is it a man, is it a plane, no its SUPER MOD GASSY with his super gas power :D

run. run as fast as you can

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
Damn you guys work fast. **hats off to you all** after checking the kids profile, i was halfway ringing someone that knows him! fair play. Have you mods ever thought about starting a detective series? :)

G

Gassy

how much money could i get for it? or how much would you send me?

Not sure how much we could get for it.

I am sure on this occassion we could put an offers thread up and see what people are willing to give.Normally these types of threads are not allowed but it would make getting either the marker or cash back to you easier.

pm me what sort of price you think you would accept but remember that it needs a new breach seal.