Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

nel-spot 007

beazley

Apr 10, 2021
good evening, i hope this is the right place for my post,
i have an old paintball pistol,, a nel-spot 007,it was given to me in with an air rifle i purchased a long time ago and been at the back of a cupboard since, ,i am a keen airgunner,particularly spring powered vintage airguns as many are,my reason for joining your forum is to gain any info regarding my co2 pistol which according to the thread about my gun running on airgun forum u.k ,that it is the first paintball gun ever.
are there any collectors of vintage paintball guns out there who could supply some info?,
thanks

beazley

Apr 10, 2021
thanks for the replies and info,it is helpful as i did not have the slightest idea about the value,the site will not let me post pics,i have posted some on airgun forum uk which is worth a visit in its own right,
i will most likely move this on on that site as to be honest i dont expect to reach 20 posts,
all the best and good luck,

Palin86

Oct 28, 2020
My son is always arguing with me to get him a paintball gun so can anyone guide me

**** mod edit - deleted stealth spam advert link from spammers original post ****

few questions first
1. is he going to just be playing walk on days? or want to progress to tournament level?
2. does he want mechanical (just attach air and a hopper and shoot as fast as your fingers can move) or electronic (needs batteries but shoots more paint faster. with different settings)
3. is it just the gun you want for under£500?

the most important bit of kit to buy is a mask! need to protect his eyes! it needs to have a thermal lens or will fog up quickly and then cant see anyting!
the next id get the air tank £30 for a steel with prices going up to £300 for a carbon fibre one (holds more air and a higher psi)
then think about the loader gravity fed means balls drop in just from the force of gravity! to electronic so balls are forced in to the gun faster i would recommend this for electric guns

then look at what money you have left and then buy your gun!!

if he goes to a walkon day most people would let him have a go with there guns so he can see which style he likes before you buy for him not to like and want a different one after his first use!

Last edited by a moderator: