Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nemesis Poductions

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
No disrespect intended, but that's not a plan, that's a goal.

A plan would include detailed ideas on how to achieve this, targets, goals, milestones, moments of evaluation and so on.

All I see now is a "I would like it if"... But, your heart is definitely in the right place, which is step one.

i wanted people to know my goal and contribute to it with comments and ideas everything i need to get there is in order i hav that on plans at home and college.

But i know what you mean and don't worry its in progress :D

Foster

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
Eddie the Eagle's heart was also in the right place .....:)
Your not wrong there, but i've never been so determined to do anything like this before but i love the sport so much that its a shame the yanks are having all the glory with there leagues and tournaments the uk should also have its contributions, But first it needs players and dedicated players at that. I for one had to play the game to love it and i think alot of people are missing out

Thats why i want to spread the word and show people how immense the game really is :)

Cheers,
Foster

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
1. You're going to need a product to promote, like a paintball site for every area you'll be promoting in.

2. You'll be selling to a newbie so you'll need it to be self contained, i.e. all the bits supplied just like a rec-ball site, gun, goggles, air, battlepack, ect.

3. You'll need some means of displaying sup-air play to the masses, video, dvd, a laptop would be a good tool for this.

4. Props, always good for selling, but don't go over the top, you need to keep it simple. Maybe a marker and a mask, and maybe a few balls. NO AIR.

5. The most important bit..................CAN YOU SELL.

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
1. You're going to need a product to promote, like a paintball site for every area you'll be promoting in.

2. You'll be selling to a newbie so you'll need it to be self contained, i.e. all the bits supplied just like a rec-ball site, gun, goggles, air, battlepack, ect.

3. You'll need some means of displaying sup-air play to the masses, video, dvd, a laptop would be a good tool for this.

4. Props, always good for selling, but don't go over the top, you need to keep it simple. Maybe a marker and a mask, and maybe a few balls. NO AIR.

5. The most important bit..................CAN YOU SELL.
I've made plans and contacted a few people about this, people who also see my goal videos, n dvd's are starting to be produced soon too :rolleyes:

Foster

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
I can see it now ........ Click on it to enlarge ....
even that would be a good first step haha

you must kind of agree with what im saying though??
i've seen post and threads everywhere here with people saying the same things as i have but there just not acting upon it as i intend to.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
With the greatest of respect, you and your mates setting up a site to use as the product you're promoting doesn't fill me with anticipation. Paintball is a dangerous sport in the wrong hands, i would get a deal sorted with a respected site such as Northern Quarter. Don't set your sights at just a few mates, think bigger you never know you may get more interest than you think.

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
With the greatest of respect, you and your mates setting up a site to use as the product you're promoting doesn't fill me with anticipation. Paintball is a dangerous sport in the wrong hands, i would get a deal sorted with a respected site such as Northern Quarter. Don't set your sights at just a few mates, think bigger you never know you may get more interest than you think.

i know what you mean, maybe a last resort if all else fails, i've sent a message to markie so just need to wait and see what happens. But i perfectly understand where your coming from.

Foster

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
even that would be a good first step haha

you must kind of agree with what im saying though??
i've seen post and threads everywhere here with people saying the same things as i have but there just not acting upon it as i intend to.
Indeed, you are correct in believing other people may not act as you intend to .....

:)