Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new air bottles

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
all the technical spec says 300 bar, which is just below 4500psi. So i expect the 3000psi is just a typo, but check first.

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
I'll probably get one, but I want to see how well they go first. Let them sink into the market a bit first.

And I want to find out if they are of any relation to stako's. I wouldn't use a stako if they sponsored all my kit and funded me to play the millenniums :whistle:

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
And I want to find out if they are of any relation to stako's. I wouldn't use a stako if they sponsored all my kit and funded me to play the millenniums :whistle:
As has been said 100 times, not ONE Stako bottle has ever failed !! Regs have failed in each case of one going off, with user error. So its plums who have no idea what there are doing with bottles and maintenance. Rather than a bottle :rolleyes:

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
I'll probably get one, but I want to see how well they go first. Let them sink into the market a bit first.

Why is that then?

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
Why is that then?
Just generally heard they're dangerous.

If non have ever failed, as Lump says, then I've been misinformed, but being pretty ignorant of them (never used one) and hearing bad stuff a lot more than good stuff... I'll stick to the bottle I've got :p Or get a Safer bottle once they've been around a bit.

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
Just generally heard they're dangerous.

If non have ever failed, as Lump says, then I've been misinformed, but being pretty ignorant of them (never used one) and hearing bad stuff a lot more than good stuff... I'll stick to the bottle I've got :p Or get a Safer bottle once they've been around a bit.
Well yeah. None have ever failed. The bottles(if they ever were to) are designed to rupture rather than blow up. This however isn't the case as no stako bottle has blown up. It's the retarded users that put oil in the reg of the bottle. If such retards hadn't ever done so. There wouldn't be any bad press at all about stakos and they still be the best thing since sliced bread(up until these new bottles have come out anyway)

It's people like you that spread stupid rumours before actually checking things out that can really effect companies growth and future development of products :mad:

Rant over

Reactions: Biscuit and Ainsley