Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New and looking for gear

yoda22

Aug 16, 2015
Aberdeenshire
Take the time of getting 20 posts etc to gain access to classifieds, then go shopping

Tell us about yourself, what experience you have and what you know and like about paintball
Thanks! Only been paintballing 4/5 times with a group for friends from work but absolutely loved it. They place not far from me have a walk on event on the 31st I'm hopefully going to.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Thanks! Only been paintballing 4/5 times with a group for friends from work but absolutely loved it. They place not far from me have a walk on event on the 31st I'm hopefully going to.
Contact the site and they will probably do the walkon price plus around £5 or something similar with rental gear
It may seem weird going to a walkon and still using rental level gear, but it gives you the chance to experience a walkon and check out their gear
Every paintballer loves to talk about their favorite gear and show it off to people
Try to see as much as possible first hand, try on some goggles, get a feel of different guns etc
Then you can make an educated purchase for something that realy feels good to you rather than how it looks or someone else's opinion

Other people's opinion are good for advice, but everyone has a different opinion

Reactions: yoda22