Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New and need advice

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
Evening all,I'm obviously very new to all of this and am finding it a minefield of information to take in.i had my first paintball session last week with a group of about 10 of us,great laugh and is it not exhausting lol. 4-5 of us would like to play a little more regular and all
Well into our 30s,mid life crisis maybe.anyway what I or we would like to know is what do you all think is a good starter option,as in gun/marker,mask is obvious (non foggy) I guess. I wouldn't say we have a budget as such but let's be sensible none of us need professional set ups so let's say a nice little starter set up around £200..
Many thanks guys

beaver667

Oct 27, 2014
Hey artful just like you new to this my budget is the same if you look on bz paintball they do custom packages good prices. Where you from I'm in Glasgow.

vDubLeics

Leicestershire Paintballer
Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
i started with an A5 response package from BZ. it was a great way to start in the sport but i soon found myself upgrading a lot of the equipment...

if it was me
what i would do is keep asking questions about other peoples kit and try as many masks as you can and hold lots of different makrkers. once u get an idea what sort of kit u like then look around for starter kits or 2nd hand Markers...

i know how much of a mine field it can be so don't mind letting people have a go with some of my kit if they are at my local site

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
I'd avoid a spyder fenix.... They are cheap and cheerful however in my opinion not that reliable, no better then a site marker.

Personally look at an invert mini you can get them cheap second hand and won't break the bank

kway44

Controlled Aggression!
Jan 26, 2008
South London
welcome to the lovely world of paintball mate, everything you need to know about the sport is on this site.

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
Obviously I'm buying a package,which is gun hopper mask and a few other bits n bobs.
My first experience was half ruined with a **** poor gun and a mask that might aswell of been blacked out..ps paintballs hurt lol

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Haha where abouts in north east? Where did you play your first game? Justpaintball do some good packages and offer good advice to whatever your needs are

My first marker was a bt omega didn't do me any wrong was cheap cheerful durable and a good starting point.