Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New and need advice

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Stocks bipod hammerhead barrel scope, it'll look the part and shoot decent if get the hammerhead tuned in right and use right paint for it.

However personally if its performance you want I would go
For a tm15 with a superfreak as its quiet as hell and accurate and looks the part. But scopes aren't majorly effective with paintbals unless have an adjustable height riser but they are fun to have. Use a scope for nvs to spot arm bands in the distance

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Aslong as your reasonably handy and get to learn the marker they are great very simple inside etc just need to get used to changing velocity and programming all is fairly simple and help is readily available. If you can go check out both of them and then decide. My tm15 was my favourite marker had it just right for me then I impulse bought dfender and a geo3 and other bits and pieces and the tm is the one I miss using most.

Tm15s are known for solenoid problems but the new version is fine, if you buy and older second hand one which is what I would do put the price of new solenoid upgrade kit into the mix before buying . Prefer the older one with the longer shroud looks better and is quieter then the short new ones.

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
The feedback was much better,the original black was fine after I'd sorted it but it's better when it's good straight out of the box.
I much prefer the black n silver,and the yellow/gold stripe just sets it off