The Home Of European Paintball

New and need advice

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Package wise don't buy 'off the shelf'
First look at what package customisation anyone offers, next phone them and chat

Avoid co2. If you're buying to progres your gameplay you want compressed air. If the site you use does not run air then it is only catering to the punter rental market. Move on to an alternate site

Co2 also restricts your choice of gun

Decent goggles does not mean expensive
3000psi alumimium cylinders are approx £30 new
A proto primo hopper is better than pure gravity fed, but a halo etc gives you electric force feed for little money

Go through the forum for the advice that's already published, put yourself out there get hands on and chat with people

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
I played girst game in yarm down teeside,venue and staff were good just the gear wasn't,can't complain it was a very cheap day
And yes believe it or not I called in just paintball yesterday for a look but always pays to keep looking until your 100% happy...plus now that there is 4-5 of us we might get a better deal,do staff from shops use these forums?? If yes we all need hooking up,best deal wins lol

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
Hi rob,I was talking to you on wedensday at the shop,me m the guys should be off work Friday so will pop in and chat,failing that it will be a later date but we'll definitely pop in and see what you can do for us.
Could work out private message,sorry

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Hi rob,I was talking to you on wedensday at the shop,me m the guys should be off work Friday so will pop in and chat,failing that it will be a later date but we'll definitely pop in and see what you can do for us.
Could work out private message,sorry
That might have been Andy actually but yes drop in and we will hook you up buddy.

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
Thanks...also looking at the proto 2014 rail,ive noticed two prices £169 and £199 no difference except colour or am I missing something,what are those guns like guys??

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Click on your name at the top and select conversations, that's private messages on here. Never used one but from people I have met that do use them they say its a good gun if it works well but problems can be a pain. But at 169 I would be tempted. Always been more of an empire/bt fan with how cost effective and easy they are plus they are great markers