Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New and need advice

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Yep info was just for reference. I also prefer new.

If you get one, and need any advice, let me know and I'll get you sorted.

And stock parts are the best parts. All the expensive aftermarket bolts are classed as upgrades, when mostly its a downgrade. Stock is best, dont waste any money! :)

Reactions: mrb2287

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
Seems the mini is clear favourite,going to end up spending more but of this doesn't work out I suppose I'll get more back for a better standard of gun
Should be a few of us visiting just paintbal.juT remember all the customers I'm bringing rob...

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Seems the mini is clear favourite,going to end up spending more but of this doesn't work out I suppose I'll get more back for a better standard of gun
Should be a few of us visiting just paintbal.juT remember all the customers I'm bringing rob...
Dont you worry, I will look after you!
For the record I second @Bolter on the upgrade bolt etc. save the money you'd spend on them for more paint!

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
Do you have the mini in stock in different colours?no emergency I'm happy to wait,probably won't be out shooting till January

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Mini is discontinued now so only ones I can get are black. Mini GS is available in 4 colours as its bigger brother the Axe.

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
it's looking like it will be new year before I can get everyone together to visit just paintball,I'd prefer to get us all down together and that way I can be more cheeky lol.
I think I'm gonna go for the mini and I want a decent mask.do you have a few in stock rob? I dont want to miss out on it

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
it's looking like it will be new year before I can get everyone together to visit just paintball,I'd prefer to get us all down together and that way I can be more cheeky lol.
I think I'm gonna go for the mini and I want a decent mask.do you have a few in stock rob? I dont want to miss out on it
We have a wide choice of masks to choose from and if we don't have it on that day, we will get it for you.