Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Angel pics released.

D

duffistuta

We have pics and it does look rather nice, sadly they are embargoed for the time being so we can't out them online. Still, they will definitely be in issue 208...

Skeet

Platinum Member
duffistuta said:
We have pics and it does look rather nice, sadly they are embargoed for the time being so we can't out them online. Still, they will definitely be in issue 208...
Embargo Umbungo...thats what I say, show us the new and Mighty featherweight Angel, so those that worship at WDP's feet can enjoy yet another new marker and those that dont, cant berate, yet another new marker:D

Sneek pics that I have seen, show it to be quite interesting looking.
Have to say, I am looking forward to seeing one...will probably be the one Dskize, will no doubt be selling in teh classifides, about a week after they come out..teh guy is such a gun whore!!;)

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
monty said:
get 2 the f****** point has any 1 got pictures of the whole gun (angel the new 1 coming out) n if u havent dnt post up like photoshopped pix plz. oh n post them up if u got them;)
My word, are all kidz from Newport as foul mouthed and illiterate as yourself? Damn mobile phones...

Pictures have been available for days, embargo.... bah