Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Automag owner HELP!!!

Dave S ECI

ECI + HFT
Jul 17, 2001
53rd and 3rd
Visit site
I would not worry bout the venturi bolt, try the long hard nose bolt it works very well. If you have a little more money to spend then try one of the new superbolts, very nice by all accounts but you will need some plastic nubbins to go with it.

Try to get an air system if you don't have one, a cheap(er) preset is a good buy.

Jan 1, 2002
Carmel, NY
The superbolts were recalled because they would break apart. I would wait awhile before buying one so that AGD will fix the bugs.

Gunga

Jan 19, 2002
Chicago, IL
Visit site
Originally posted by longballer01
Do you have a stock bolt. if you do and you shoot quickly then throw that botl away and buy a venturie bolt or you will chop balls. i have owned several of them and had problems with all.

there is a nylon bushing between regs in the marker assembly that you need to flip very often or you will wear it out quickly.
Uhmm...no and...NO! :)

Venturi bolts don't do a thing for you, other than helping you waste your money. If you're having problems with paint blowing up down the barrel, buy an AGD extended nose foamie bolt (assuming your stock one isn't one of those). If you're chopping, that's either a feed speed problem or you're short stroking the trigger.

As for the regulator seat, DO NOT flip it over. The reg seat takes the form of the two body halves. If you flip it over, you're just asking for a leak. Also, if you put in a new reg seat, look at it from the side. One end will be slightly wider than the other. The wide end goes towards the regulator body (aka the back part of the valve).

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
Thankyou

thanks for all the help guys

turned out to be a number of problems

1 the bolt was sticking on the power tube

2 the tip want seating properly

3 it needed a service

4 i didnt have the anti syphon set up correctly.

the first two was sorted by changing the complete firing mech as it had been supplied with the marker when i got it. ( no idea y the faulty one was on the marker as the replace,ment had definatly been used) and i have changed to using remote it suits my play style a lot better.

So now im a happy bunny used the maker sunday at sparkles no problems at all (well one bolt stick after going mental and froze the thing a little :) )

Big thanks to millsey perfect diagnosis straight away !!!!!