Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new breakout

Cuma

Jul 11, 2001
Istanbul
turkishtigers.com
a new thing that I have seen in toulouse this year...

when the game is on most teams were used to let their back players sweetspot and their front guys to run as fast as they can so they can get the 50 yrd first...

the new thing is, this is mostly the american guys do, the front players do the sweetspot first while the back players run to their primary bunkers and when the opposite team which uses the old sweetspot tactic (the backplayers doin') stops, the front guys run to the far bunkers much easily and the back guys immediately take control. this gives you three advantages:

1- no unlucky eliminations of the back players since they run at the first time.
2- the front players can run to their bunkers more easily since the sweetspotting from the other team stops.
3- and most important, the front players sees most of the opponment running where and how so that they would not lose time by asking their back fellas where everybody is!! :eek:

could be a useful tactic. still technique is much more important since you cannot shoot an elephant if you are a bad case.
no doubt that the yanks are better than the rest eh?:mad: :mad:

UKRedskin2001

Jul 19, 2001
The Bog
www.uk-redskins.com
you say mostly americans do that, well i saw a few british teams attempt it at devils lair last month and it didnt go down to well for most of them, one team i forget the name of tried it against us and it although they did not lose any guys straight away they also did not have enough momentum to get into the 50 Yard line, so they got pinned down while we pushed forward. i wasnt at toulouse so im not sure as to the effect it had there tho.

excuse me??????

P8ntball wizard (obviously not a history wizard)

What were you doing during history class - its not like your country has that much history to learn!! You are confusing the English/American Revoloution with the North/South (Yankee/Rebel) Civil war.

Scutty

UKRedskin2001

Jul 19, 2001
The Bog
www.uk-redskins.com
sorry i prees a wrong button... as i was saying i think that you are all confused, so you may as well get some coffee now because i am about to educate you in the american revolutionary war.

america revolted against british tyranny because they felt it unfair that we ruled them from so far away, at the time britan was also fighting to put india under their entire rule, they were hindered in this by the interference of the french, who were fighting us in africa and essentially trying to stop our sea lanes into india, this was more or less stoped at a sea battle on the nile which took place 5 years AFTER the revolutionary war finished, so i will not go into detail about that.

After american colonies began to revolt the king of england attempted to get some men from india and ship them to america to help quash the rebelion, the dispatches made it to india but by the time aurther wellesy had put the 74th on ships and sent them on their voyage to america the french had cut off all our shipping there, leaving the small british garrison stranded.

so the american revolution was not won because america was better than us, it was because they had every single american IN america while the redcoats were all in india,britan,australia or some other faroff corner of the world, so essentially had france not cut off our reinforcements, america would still be tyranissed and oppressed by us,

i am nto making ecsuses, because they will not change the fact that for the first time in history we lost :mad:.

now lets look at it this way... what has britan done in the past... conquered ALL of austrilasia, most of africa and basicly most of the world, result - the union jack is on many many flags around the world, particuarly in the austrilasia area, now what has america done?? dropped a nuclear weapon on a country despite the fact japan had already surrendered... REAL BRAVE,

now america lost in the veitnam war, against an army they essentially outnumbered 10-1, whereas britan has only lost a war against america, we have won every other war we have been in, except of course when the romans took over, but as that was before britan was britan, and all we were was cavemen(compared to the romans) then that does not count... america essentially have fought World War 2 like men, but even then they had britan on their side, americas involvment in world war one was nothing short of scandalous, and pointless, as we had already began our push on berlin.

SO ALL YOU AMERICANS WHO BELIVE THAT IN YOUR SHORT HISTORY YOU HAVE ACOMPLISHED A LOT! LOOK AT WHAT THE DUKE OF WELLINGTON AUTHER WELLESY DID! LOOK AT WHAT BRITAN DID.

and britan is only a small collection of islands!

ryanis007

We saved your ass in ww2.

When germany took it to France and was preparing to take to Britian we stepped in and raided Normandy.

Just because the british army could not get it's **** together is still no excuse for getting your ass whooped by a bunch of farmers....

....Oh say can you see by the dawn's early light....shall I keep going??? Maybe later.

:D :D America:D :D