Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new breakout

rancid

Mother, is that you?
silver dick

Christ. What is your problem? How many people are you hoping to offend in one fell swoop? This site is meant to break down international borders - all one in the beautiful world of p8. Apologise or f off.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
You really do have to wonder about a Spyder wielding person that nicknames themself after Sisqo. He does have somewhat of a point on those topics, but still I think he's a couple of beans short of a full burrito. Certainly we the wide world of paintslingers should be more unified, and this site does work well to that end. Like I for example spread my culture background with various food recipes to enrich the diets of paintball players everywhere. You MUST try RJ's beef pasta salad!

ryanis007

Did you know that Britain is actually the cause of a lot of present day hostile situations??? True. The crisis in the middle east really kicked off when Britain left Isreal. The China/Hong Kong crisiswas also a result of the Brits leaving. Plus they can't get their sorry ass out of the Northern part of my home country.:mad:

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Paintball in Ireland

Whats it like over there for paintball Ryanis? I know of a few teams from Ireland but not of any tournies. Is there any decent sup air tournies that may be worth while visiting?

Are you going to be playing campaign and whats it like to transport the equipment into and out of the country?

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Britain didn't cause the Arabs vs Israel crisis. That's been going on since the beginning of humanity. It's really stupid that they fight anymore, since it all started before any of them were born over a couple of goats or camels or something. They just can't grow up and act decently instead of being morons.

And more recently, suicide bombers. What inconsiderate *******s...only reason they commit suicide is to avoid prosecution as murderers and a stupid and flimsy religious belief that it takes about half a second to be disproven, that is, when all the sudden find themselves in the afterlife and it isn't what they thought it would be. What do they say then? Oops? Should have had a longer fuse? Should have said "Nah man, you go first, I'll catch up later?" Maybe they should have just skipped whatever they call Sunday school the week they started asking for volunteers for brainwashing...

Cuma

Jul 11, 2001
Istanbul
turkishtigers.com
I simply cannot beleive this became a debate between brits and yanks!!!

To the guy who thought yanks are better than brits :

why tell me?? I am Turkish!!!!;) ;)

To the others who became a part of this nations sh*!t...

do something better, play decent paintball.

anyway, it was a good breakout system which especially made Bob's Ironman with dropping only one game. not only this ofcourse but who cares?

:cool: :cool:

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I was impressed with it too...

For it to work though, it takes a good bit of knowledge of what's going to go on in the game and what points to sweetspot and timing the transition from front support to back support, which of course Bob and company had down to perfection. Not just anyone can do that, though certainly teams should learn from it and maybe do it everyone once in a while.

Just Curious

Jul 6, 2001
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
i'v just finished reading all the posts in this thread and to say it veered drastically from the original topic is an understatement.:D

Sooo,,just to get my few quids worth...........
:p

WWII----
Britain and the rest of Europe were fighting the Nazis for a few years before America decided to jump on board. This was only after Hitler decided to declare War on the USA, (for some reason only his sick and twisted mind could comprehend), and after a few American ships had been sunk not far from the coast of the USA. YES, Britain did have its back against the wall but the tide was turning and the Brits would never have lost anyway, ever heard of Operation Sealion??? Nazi Germanys plan to invade the UK? Cancelled because Hitler realised he could not have won or subdued the people of Britain! So he decides to try and invade Russia. The Russkies decide, hang about,,,we aint having this and gives Hitler a smack in the mouth and a T34 up his ass!:D
Once Russia opened up this second front all the smart Nazis decide to head West because they realised the war was now more or less over. POINT:- America decided to join in when it was advantageous and after most of Europe was under the Jackboot for a few years.
And to the American who mentioned a little 'raid on Normandy' in his post, ask any D-Day vet what they thought of his so called 'raid'!

Just one other little thing i nearly forgot to mention,,,if the Americans are supposed to be the best, how come most of their Military units are based on British Military units??

Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves...........

:cool: :D

Manning26

Buddha and Just Curious got the history sraight, and hey, I think it's cool for us to mess with each other, AS LONG AS NOBODY FLIPS OUT! Also, if you don't know what you're talkin' about, then be quiet. I don't know about the other countries, but our U.S. history books are terribly biased. It's a horrible shortcoming for us Americans, leaving our youth ignorant of their true past. That's really all I need to say. Take care everyone.