Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New D7's Training Camp opening soon.

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
Plus i would say manchester is as much in the middle than any other place mate and have many timnes have you been ???
Please stop badgering me about my mum please Lovetone it falls on deaf ears at the minute.

Markie all i was trying to emply and spanky was also that we would love to see a super duper training facility (alike the ones at D7's and NQ) to be opened up in the midlands. At present the nearest site to me is a punter one 10 minutes walk away. The nearest tourney site is a good 2 hours away, and thats only open to bookings.

Me and spanky just want something more local thats open all the time no matter how many turn up. As there is a big bit between you and D7's its called the Midlands and theres ballers there too!

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
multimap

Ashbourne, DE6 1

Manchester, M1 2

total distance: 46.42 miles (74.71 km)

est. duration: 1 hour(s), 18 minute(s)
Well thats all well and good when de6 covers most of derbyshire its a big county.

But mate ... all im saying is something a bit more local would be nice ... we aint all fortunate to live in Manchester or Dartford or Bricketwood.

Plus I don't drive yet so it's a hassle when your team doesn't train at anywhere bar one place but to go to that place.

It's late i cant be bother I'll back down admorably and not put anymore into this thread because I'm fed up of putting stuff out on the internet to get it backed at me with all these things.

I chase the ideal and this case ... I dont care no more.

EDIT; thanks for not mentioning my mum for once Lovetone I appreciate it.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Well thats all well and good when de6 covers most of derbyshire its a big county.

But mate ... all im saying is something a bit more local would be nice ... we aint all fortunate to live in Manchester or Dartford or Bricketwood.

Plus I don't drive yet so it's a hassle when your team doesn't train at anywhere bar one place but to go to that place.

It's late i cant be bother I'll back down admorably and not put anymore into this thread because I'm fed up of putting stuff out on the internet to get it backed at me with all these things.

I chase the ideal and this case ... I dont care no more.

EDIT; thanks for not mentioning my mum for once Lovetone I appreciate it.
the first one was a joke dude, but after that i had to go again ;)

tbh, the training sites in the uk arent that well attended as it is, they arent big money spinners, so personally i was take aback to see that there are now 3 x Go ballistic supported sites, and now 2 x d7s sites.

if people (not poining any fingers) dont strive to take advantage of what IS in place, rather than sitting back and hoping that one day a site will open in their back yard, then the sites will never grow and afford the owners that luxury of expansion to new territories

peace

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
the first one was a joke dude, but after that i had to go again ;)

tbh, the training sites in the uk arent that well attended as it is, they arent big money spinners, so personally i was take aback to see that there are now 3 x Go ballistic supported sites, and now 2 x d7s sites.

if people (not poining any fingers) dont strive to take advantage of what IS in place, rather than sitting back and hoping that one day a site will open in their back yard, then the sites will never grow and afford the owners that luxury of expansion to new territories

peace
I totally understand your point. All I'm emplying is like you said something the midlands would be nice as its local to a vast amount of people that are currently travelling to and from these north and south sites. I think we just feel a little left out and seems as though new sites seem to be concerntrated on the north or England area (i.e. Manchester) I just thought it common sense to maybe try and not compete with each other and try one in the midlands.

Still i understand moneys tight and everything but can't a guy hope? :D

With the mum thing you were hitting a personal note that didnt need hitting at the minute i appreciate your maturity in stopping.

Though my first reply may have seemed like a stupid of please open a site near me cause i'm a lazy student. Hopefully you can see what I was trying to say. Why put all your eggs in one basket when you can share the wealth and see and good return?

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
NQ is only a couple of hours away...granted i would never go to the original D7's just because its down south. and as a yorkshireman i hate southeners.is bred into me. the new D& might be worth a trip justy to check out...and if most of NK are northeners where are the beer sponsors?????? everyone knows pukka pies and the beer of choice sponsors REAL northeners