Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Diablo Cases

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
Which....

To re-start a very old argument... Is about all there are good for.

I really don't like Zap paint at all.

Having said that, I've thought that the new Diablo cases would make a very nice laptop case. You could add a few bits of foam to the inside and add a latch or something.

No one on the tube would have one and it would make a change from the usual black nylon or leather cases you see.

Wookie

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
Well....

It's an old Thinkpad 166MMX, but it's been with me for ages and it's survived several "Lab bench to floor" impacts (which is a good three/four feet) without breaking too badly.

Ok, it's missing a few bits of plastic and the soundcard doesn't work without headphones and a bit of wiggling on the jack, but it does for timesheets, invoicing, web browsing and luggin MP3s back home, so I keep it.

However, I do keep seeing some of those tiny new Dell ones..... Not till the new tax year I think!

Wookie

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I honestly don't think the people that make Zap have ever actually used any of it before. They're so inconsistent it's just degrading; I've seen it from great to downright ****ty for no apparent reason or rhyme, just ya either get good stuff one day and the next day's could bounce if dropped from the Empire State building. I pity the teams that fall victim to Zap sponsorship...oh wait, no I don't...if you're playing against me, PLEASE BY ALL MEANS USE ZAP!

Sloth

Eat Lard!!
Jul 9, 2001
Location Location!
Visit site
ZAP Paint is fantastic!!!!

....So you can all shut up!!!!

Have you all been hypnotised by Paul McKenna?!!!

Are you all insane?!!!

Look at NBK - they win everything...ever!!! & they are ZAP sponsored.

So shut up! Or I'll....I'll......Tell....!!!

:mad: :confused: :cool:
MAD, Confused & Cool

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
Well really...

Are you related to Bill Gates?? Do you _want_ us to use inferior products?? Have you recently been admitted to hospital for a DIY lobotomy???

Ask yourself one question... Given the choice between using Zap or Diablo, which would you use. I know what I'd choose, but then again I have a dislike of Zap that would make vegan's dislike of meat look like just "not fancying it".

Did I mention that I didn't like Zap??

Wookie

Sloth

Eat Lard!!
Jul 9, 2001
Location Location!
Visit site
You seem to have fallen victim to Paintballs biggest marketing scam!!

Oh!! That post on the other thread was addressed to Flash - Bugout NOT Hellfish..... How can you tell your firing Diablo you obviously can't read.

I reckon someone shoud fill up a selection of identical hoppers, one with diablo one with ZAP one with RP etc. etc. Fire the paint through the same marker and guess which paint is which.

Nobody would be able to tell......NOT EVEN YOU!!!