Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Ego Firmware and Grips available!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
sorry to sort of thread jack, but congrats to the guys at Planet for yet another step in customer service. how many other shops do you know would actively inform you of services like this?? and they give you all the options to have the work done for next to nowt. i mean c'mon a tenner is nothing these days.

i don't even own an EGO but this sort of service has convinced me to purchase one within a very short space of time..........

Congratulations to all at Planet Eclipse for providing service that the rest of the paintball manufacturers should sit up and take notes on.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Whats with the new grips? Is there a specific change and for what purpose?

(also Dusty, each company/marker maker has their own forums, and upgrades etc are advertised on those boards as well as websites, emails etc. Although a very good company, Planet are not unique in doing this)

Silky

-Relentless-
Aug 31, 2004
spoke to planet today, the zero b board upgrades are on the card and in testing but no timeframe can be given

swave_gav

oh no!! not the clan
Aug 10, 2003
edinburgh
Originally posted by Silky
spoke to planet today, the zero b board upgrades are on the card and in testing but no timeframe can be given
sod ur zero b's i spent 300+ notes on the e2 i want the latest firmware :D

Just Curious

Jul 6, 2001
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Is it a completely new board for the Ego or is it just a Software update?

If its just a software update would it not have been better to have released a programme like RaceGuns R.I.P so that any future updates could be downloaded without the need to send back to Planet.

Jimmy

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by Just Curious
Is it a completely new board for the Ego or is it just a Software update?

If its just a software update would it not have been better to have released a programme like RaceGuns R.I.P so that any future updates could be downloaded without the need to send back to Planet.

Jimmy
Completely new board - no software update via cable due to patent issues.