Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Empire Mini GS

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Taken directly from the nation. I've never been soo excited for an updated gun as much as this one, my only hope is that they've also upgraded the trigger activation to use a microswitch rather then the crap magnet one, otherwise all these updates are pointless in my opinion.

The GS is the new reskin of the Invert Mini for 2014--featuring new colors, some updated features, and overall nice upgrades that make the gun a fierce contender at its price point.

The Mini GS now comes stock with a flip-lever, self-venting on\off ASA.

Last edited:

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Still don't get the fuss about on / off asa my bottle unplugs with no issues on my mini. Its like making a marker for flids who can't unscrew stuff like Phil aka @DRxFelix very retarded imo.

Looks nearly as boss as mine though, needs better / lairy ball hairy grips.

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Liking it. Hope they don't think this deserves a premium price hike though.

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Does look good but still prefer the Axe - Why get a Mini when the Axe is available.
I downgraded from my axe to an old second hand beat up mini, I just prefer the smaller design of the mini. The only thing in my opinion which makes the axe a better marker is the microswitch activated trigger.

DRxFelix

Durka Rabbits
Jan 14, 2014
Sunbury on Thames
Still don't get the fuss about on / off asa my bottle unplugs with no issues on my mini. Its like making a marker for flids who can't unscrew stuff like Phil aka @DRxFelix very retarded imo.

Looks nearly as boss as mine though, needs better / lairy ball hairy grips.
I must say you do have a very nice edition of the Mini, pitty about your barrel the last time you used it. lol
Well it clearly was a design fault which affected a number of owners which meant it needed one.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Looks brilliant - loads of stuff changed on the GS. Relay reg, so no more blown o-rings removing your tank (plus it's smaller). Better clamping feedneck and what looks like an all-in-one frame/foregrip - not separate like on the old Mini.

Question is, with this picking up most of the features of the Axe, will there be a corresponding spec bump for the Axe as well?

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
I think we may see a price bump for both :( With the mini taking the axes price point and the axe becomming more expensive but I hope I am wrong