Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Empire Mini GS

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Looks brilliant - loads of stuff changed on the GS. Relay reg, so no more blown o-rings removing your tank (plus it's smaller). Better clamping feedneck and what looks like an all-in-one frame/foregrip - not separate like on the old Mini.

Question is, with this picking up most of the features of the Axe, will there be a corresponding spec bump for the Axe as well?
Good point, I'm sure anyone buying a new Axe would prefer it to come with the updated ASA, but seems a bit harsh to release a new one just after they released those lovely Vicious Axe's

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Perhaps they'll make the Redline standard on all Axes - OLED and push button bolt removal is probably enough to differentiate it from the upgraded Mini.

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Does look good but still prefer the Axe - Why get a Mini when the Axe is available.
Axe is twice the cost nearly, a lot in % terms when you list the actual difference.

I think we may see a price bump for both :( With the mini taking the axes price point and the axe becomming more expensive but I hope I am wrong
Of course there will be, countless people are happily paying over £1k for other markers which in reality aren't worth the extra £600 that an Axe or eclipse markers cost are they really and it just means everyone else will want a piece of the pie.

Someone has to think of the Shareholders, oh won't someone think of the Shareholders!

@DRxFelix you SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! least I got the barrel off in the end, took 2 people, a vice and lots of driveshaft grease but it came off.

R.U.S.H.

Mar 5, 2014
To answer some of these questions... Its pretty much is $400. Does come with the axe micro switch. Does have a one piece Fran and foregrip. Only bad thing about this is disreguard the manual. For the programming options use the mini shockwave board manual. As far as the trigger adj. Im unsure of as of yet. May be the same as the axe