Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Exalt Speed Feed Stiff?

Jordon Towns

FULL KIT FOR SALE
May 24, 2015
Wirral
Exalt speedfeed.jpg

HI guys, I'm not sure if this is the right section to post in but hey. I have just bought a new exalt speed feed from ebay (Brand new) for £20. It has the big teeth and the small teeth around so the whole surface of the rotor lid is blocked. The speed feed works okay, i'm get to play with it but seem to be having some problems with it. When you empty your pod i'd say 20 or so balls get stuck on top, there is still room for them inside though. If your pour your pod in they do not go in as it is so stiff. I have tried putting it in boiling water and stretching / bending the teeth in but that didn't seem to do anything. If I turn the loader upside down with any amount of paint in it is really hard and have to shake it with all your strength to get them out.

Thanks

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
Its completely normal and happens with exalt speedfeeds. It happened with my feedgate too. It wears in after about 3/4 of a case works great. You will come to love the stiffer material as it means that it won't wear out as quickly as other speedfeeds and it will hold the balls in better.