Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New F5 website

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
Yes Rat i see what you mean about the wording to some it may seem like we are trying push out the type of person mentioned when in fact its quite the opposite .
The wording will be changed slightly to reflect the intended meaning.

As for disabled people playing i have no problem with somone in a wheel chair playing and somone without a gun pushing them and i am sure the other teams playing would not object to this .

At the end of the day why should disabled people be discouraged from playing .
The only problem i can see is are amenaties like disabled toilets which we dont have.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Rat, this is where I draw the line! Im willing to push you around a field getting shot and trying not to, but I am NOT helping you with the toilet :)

lol!
LMAO!!!

Thanks for confirming John, may just try and get down one weekend.

Marcus Davis

Platinum Member
May 17, 2005
london
Hello little legs

Just wanted to say thank you to all the people that made me feel so welcome this week end. I really enjoyed play this new format and you will see me a Peter playing it again next month to. Real big thank you to john and jacky for all there help and and a real big thank to outrage. For letting an old has been like me have some long over due fun again

Mukcus

Reactions: Bolter

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Just wanted to say thank you to all the people that made me feel so welcome this week end. I really enjoyed play this new format and you will see me a Peter playing it again next month to. Real big thank you to john and jacky for all there help and and a real big thank to outrage. For letting an old has been like me have some long over due fun again

Mukcus
Theres a few pics of you playing in this thread mate http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?142170-Challenge-to-Robbo/page4