Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New fixed price tournament inc paint :)

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
sounds good on paper, but arnt we getting back to the old argument, people are playing to many tournaments? genuine question, dont flame
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=88956
Completely agree about the too many tournaments but this is not a tied series (or a series where you lose out if you don't play every event) it is just a good fun cheap day, with extra benefits, play it if you can don't if you can not.
All the fun none of the nonsense that can spoil a good day, and yes before anyone says I have provided some of that nonsense at other events:).

This is an attempt to step back to a time when the emphasis was "a bloody good days paintball" with your mates at great value for money.

Russ

solo69

Rebellion Captain
Jul 18, 2006
Syston Leicestershire
Paint Limit?

I think its a great idea BUT how are you going to control the amount of paint used in a day? if i had some extra paint, same brand, same colour what would stop me adding it to give an advantage?;)

Johnny

e-whore

clean, play on!!!!
Jan 4, 2006
Manchester
fade2gray.com
I think its a great idea BUT how are you going to control the amount of paint used in a day? if i had some extra paint, same brand, same colour what would stop me adding it to give an advantage?;)

Johnny
yeah but you could say the same about wiping or ramping. But if you dont know what paint is going to be used on the day it would be hard to have the same stuff on you. Anyway it sounds like a good day and im up for it :)

LeeE

Leeds Uni Paintball Club
Jul 9, 2006
Norwich
could be good...just starting a uni paintball team and from a students point of view i imagine a cheap tourney where you know the cost going in would be very popular...

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association

Johnny

I have done a deal with three paint suppliers so far and if you can guess what brand/colour we will be using when you come down,
your welcome:)

Russ

PS I won't be telling anyone what we are using, you will find out on the day.