Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New fixed price tournament inc paint :)

e-whore

clean, play on!!!!
Jan 4, 2006
Manchester
fade2gray.com
It's all about fun i thought????? i just played the 3 man etek at the 1/4 which was NOT ref'd. i but my gun down in one game to check my self.....if you have to cheat to win then you do that.....me im there to have some fun playing a game i like! and if i win sweeeeeeet :D

Russ this is truly what the game needs!!!!

Just do it mate i have a 5 man team that will be down.

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
cheers dude.

Shining Glory how can you joke about us cheating when we never picked up one penalty in our game against you yet your team picked up one or two major penalties ;) and as for the few other teams how come you are the first to mention it..........

either way it was like 2 months ago
I am in no way associated with "shining Glory" but come on dude, who are you kidding?:rolleyes:

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Oh my god?
Why are you lot such a moaning bunch of t*****s?

It's a simple format which i think is a great idea and if Russell goes thru with this then i want in.

This is a tournament for "FUN"!
If your worried about sponsorship, or winning a "fun" tourney matters so much that you need to cheat with extra paint. Don't bother turning up:mad:
It really is that simple.:rolleyes:
This is a cheap day out and should be a blast. It also gives people that don't want to do a full series, or can't afford too, a chance to play ball.
It should also be a good springboard for new teams too.

So seriously, if this is all too much for you, then stay away and let some good honest players have a fun day out.

Go for it Russell, should be a blast:)

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
You could still have the same "9000 ball maximum" but don't regulate it to one type of paint.

Have a ref check the teams at the start of the day and rely on people's honesty and the vigilance of their opponents to stop people cheating.

After all, it'll be obvious who was cheating, because they'd be shooting a lot more than the others ;)

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
You could still have the same "9000 ball maximum" but don't regulate it to one type of paint.

Have a ref check the teams at the start of the day and rely on people's honesty and the vigilance of their opponents to stop people cheating.

After all, it'll be obvious who was cheating, because they'd be shooting a lot more than the others ;)
LINE 1 = That defeats the point???
LINE 2 =Of course all players/teams are totally honest
LINE 3 =So you can see the difference between 9000 and 10,000 over a days play?

The way it is, You'd have to be bloody lucky to turn up with the same type of paint on the day, so it eliminates paint volume cheating.

"It's 9000 paint, fixed brand, fixed cost, end of" !