The Home Of European Paintball

New Forum? love it or hate it?

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
Dskize said:
jesus ..just about every baller on these boards spends a fortune on the latest and greates technology as soon as its out when most of it has little effect on our markers and playing skills but when the forum we use decides to get with the times and improve technologicly(sp) we all bitch that we want to use the old one...... :rolleyes: I hate to agree with the mods on this but no wonder they think were all a bunch of kids
haha, spot on! Then again maybe there's a connection between the people moaning about not having stars etc. and not having any game? :D

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Have a black tie thread for the passing of the 'old forum', and then move on with your "lives" people..

It's lost but not forgotten, these things happen.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
This is good but we need more hate. Think of it like that episode of Star Trek (or whichever geek space opera it was) where the aliens were nourished by fear. Here, the PGi gnomes feed on your hate. They bask in it's glow and are warmed by your antipathy. So pick it up a bit would you? I'm feeling a bit of a chill.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Baca Loco said:
This is good but we need more hate. Think of it like that episode of Star Trek (or whichever geek space opera it was) where the aliens were nourished by fear. Here, the PGi gnomes feed on your hate. They bask in it's glow and are warmed by your antipathy. So pick it up a bit would you? I'm feeling a bit of a chill.

No bigger hate that the constant slagging off from TFP when we enquired when the promised overdue update was going to be. :mad:
At least you are doing a better job than those cursed Wembley idiots :D